Real Challenge Physics MOD

RIDE 2 Real Challenge Physics MOD ULTIMATE 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
There are two ways:

1. To mix with other mods: Use the separated files inside de DATA folder, i assume that you already know how to unpack/pack mix files;

2. To play this mod only: Use the data.mix file. Replace the existing data.mix in the game's folder by the one in this mod (remember to backup the original file first);

Note: The video that i putted is mixed with a graphics mod. So if you looking for the graphics mod, is this one:
tnx man !

Fantastica this mod .... l'unica cosa da migliorare è il freno anteriore in curva basta che si schiacci un pò vai subito a terra!!...per il resto...Ben Fatto!!

Sry mate! I'm from Brazil and don't understand anything of italian... :D

Can you post in english so i can understand your feedback about the braking?
Or portuguese, if you speak it! :roflmao:

Sry mate! I'm from Brazil and don't understand anything of italian... :D

Can you post in english so i can understand your feedback about the braking?
Or portuguese, if you speak it! :roflmao:
he sayng that the mod is fantastic, but he would like to have the front brake little less aggressive, cause he tap the stick little braking and lose quickly the front and going down to taste the asphalt,:roflmao:

he sayng that the mod is fantastic, but he would like to have the front brake little less aggressive, cause he tap the stick little braking and lose quickly the front and going down to taste the asphalt,:roflmao:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fantastica this mod .... l'unica cosa da migliorare è il freno anteriore in curva basta che si schiacci un pò vai subito a terra!!...per il resto...Ben Fatto!!

Try the new version 2.0! I found a problem between the limits on lean angles and the limits of instability while leaning in the bike. Basically, some bikes was possible to lean to 54º while it's max instability was in 50º and others this instability was in 56º... Thats made some bikes to be much more stable at high angles than others, maybe you using a bike with this problem...

I've tried to do what you saying in the 2.0 and is possible to use a little braking at high angles, but just a little, in terms of that graphical telemetry of the game, something about 10~15%, you can have an idea how to use the brakes here:
I don't know how do you control the bike (keyboard or joypad) but this mod is only enjoyable with a decent joypad, i have a XBOX360 Controller, and i use a trigger as the brakes, to be capable to have a good control of the brake...

If you want, tell here the bike, track and the control settings that you are using to i see if is a problem or is just the way that you are playing...;)

Last edited:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Try the new version 2.0! I found a problem between the limits on lean angles and the limits of instability while leaning in the bike. Basically, some bikes was possible to lean to 54º while it's max instability was in 50º and others this instability was in 56º... Thats made some bikes to be much more stable at high angles than others, maybe you using a bike with this problem...

I've tried to do what you saying in the 2.0 and is possible to use a little braking at high angles, but just a little, in terms of that graphical telemetry of the game, something about 10~15%, you can have an idea how to use the brakes here:
I don't know how do you control the bike (keyboard or joypad) but this mod is only enjoyable with a decent joypad, i have a XBOX360 Controller, and i use a trigger as the brakes, to be capable to have a good control of the brake...

If you want, tell here the bike, track and the control settings that you are using to i see if is a problem or is just the way that you are playing...;)
ehy dyego and now you would like that i explain all of this in italian to francesco46????
noooo no need a papiro paper, probably need two pages of forum to explain in italian what have you written!!!!!
and is not enough!!!! ahahahahahaaha

everytime i try to copy and paste the data.mix from this mod to ride 2 folder i get error when starting the game, the game load fine at the begining but then ride 2 stop responding after in loading screen just before the race. i tried with motogp15 by copying and paste data.mix file just fine, game is working but not for ride 2. tried with mixfile remixer too by unpacking the mod and repacking but still give me error not responding or am i just doing wrong?

everytime i try to copy and paste the data.mix from this mod to ride 2 folder i get error when starting the game, the game load fine at the begining but then ride 2 stop responding after in loading screen just before the race. i tried with motogp15 by copying and paste data.mix file just fine, game is working but not for ride 2. tried with mixfile remixer too by unpacking the mod and repacking but still give me error not responding or am i just doing wrong?

Are you using the last updated version of Ride 2?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 173 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%