1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Challenge Physics Mod

Discussion in 'RIDE 2' started by juetat2, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Is anyone out there who put together a Real Challenge Physics Mod please.

I have absolutely know idea how to do this! But it would be great as it is for other milestone titles.

2. Hi! I made a mod with this same name at VRTG session, is about that mod you talking about?

3. Yes, i quoted your mod title as everyone will know what I'm talking about! but we need one for Ride 2!

4. I started doing it, but when I saw the number of files to change I was scared! :confused:

The problem is that the variables I change must be changed on almost every bike in the game! And in the VRTG there are only 12 i think...

Actually I'm still working on VRTG, although I said that I had stopped ... I had some breakthroughs regarding braking points on the track and on the acceleration of the bike, so this renewed my perseverance! :D

But if you know how, feel free to make a mod based on my mod in VRTG session. I can help you on any tip if you want! :thumbsup:

5. Thanks for the info.. it sounds like a incredible amount of work! Unfortunately I can't work with mods like your... I can only do skins for bikes. Thank you again for the info though!

6. I can eventually in the future do this, but for now i want to finish the job at VRTG! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes I understand. No problem at all. Stay sane! ;)