Login or Register an account to download this content
G2_70 submitted a new resource:

Cam Mod - Reverse T-cam, shoulder cam, wing cam

CAM MOD

- Fix reverse t-cam
- Fix wing cam
- Fix t-cam
- Add 3 types of shoulder cam on all cars

I will update this mod, fix some camera position, maybe for adding new camera or fix some bug, so if you found a bug please tell me in comment

I do my best, camera position isn't 100% correct, it's hard to make this kind of mod, you need to relaunch the game when you edit game file etc...

Note : some shoulder cam is fictional (For Renault,...

Read more about this resource...

Everything is much better than default only one question though... don't you think we have a bit too much "shoulder" cams now ? I'm a bit tired to get through all of them to switch between cockpit and T-cam now ? :)
Are they all real-life based or some of them have been purely your creation ?
Also... that shoulder cam where you can see actual cam in front of it... hmm I think you should update that.
The second row, left one:
dgsdsgdfs-jpg.219945

I agree with you, i think there is too much shoulder cam and im tired to get through all of them as you ... I could considering retire the 2 right and replace them by another T-cam or cockpit cam in the future... And for your question, most of them are real life based : wing cam, left high and low fov cam. Only the 2 right cam and low fov low angle (the last bottom one) are my creation. For Sauber, Renault and Force India, its another story because they dont have camera on the side, so its my creation

Thank you for your answer mate.
I agree with everything you said. I'm glad that you can take some honest opinion without being offended and that show, to me, that you are nice guy beside being also great modder, obviously. :)
Thank you.
This reminds me of my cam mod for F1 2014 (ohh... it is already over three years old? omg) I was full of ideas and plans... now I feel like I don't have that time, wanna just play now when I catch some spare time ehh...
To me, looking at that pic I've quote... first row right pic, second row left pic and bottom row right pic loom somewhat... generic. But isn't that last pic actual McLaren real cam ? It look so much like their cam, isn't it ?
Thanks for reading, keep up with your great work.

the wing cam is nearly the same for all cars (some have higher fov et some lower...) same with the second, i just adjusted the position for different chassis, and the last i took the same scheme as the mclaren cam, and example for mercedes ferrari and toro rosso its nearly the same but its a bit forward so you dont see the air intake

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%