Read KWH(Outdated)

Plugins Read KWH(Outdated) 11.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Recommendation:
20171223212949_1.jpg

Place Kwh meter here on this wall as the power line goes into it. Realistically this is where it would be placed. Meter should be shrunk down and the side panels should be opaque (non see through) and the front panel remains transparent. Good work though. Meter should also go blank when the power is cut from an outage or a bill not paid.

Strangely, 7zip wont open it, so i tried Winrar, didnt work either, but i had an old version of winrar, so i updated and this helped. Have never seen this happen before though... O.o Thx anyway man.

You're getting there bud making good progress. Suggestion: Add options for how much it displays. for example. 1kwh or 1.1kwh. when it displays 1.1111kwh it lags the game out as it has to render the numbers really rapidly. 1 is used here to denote numbers btw so option 1 would be just whole kwh and option two would be like 69.3kwh etc.

use Math.Round(put kwh variable here, 2); to avoid tons of digits after decimal separator. It's float, computers can't add these values correctly without rounding, so it creates tons of digits.

Also you should update this in FixedUpdate instead of Update, then update time will be independed from fps count.

use Math.Round(put kwh variable here, 2); to avoid tons of digits after decimal separator. It's float, computers can't add these values correctly without rounding, so it creates tons of digits.

Also you should update this in FixedUpdate instead of Update, then update time will be independed from fps count.
okey thx man!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back