1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Re-worked Lotus done in HD (ML2166)

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by ML2166, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Deleted

• Like Like x 41
  2. Thanks for the awesome work!

3. Thanks for a pleasant surprise!! This man never sleep?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very nice work! I hope the Monaco, and also prepares Silverston painting! Very very thank you!

5. awesome!:O_o:

6. we are waiting for the next cool re-worked cars :)

7. Stunning. I can confirm that it applies to the menu model as well. Looks gorgeous.

8. Very very nice my friend. Great effort and nice to see you share out your perfect work. :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Another fine job mate, well done and thanks.

Cheers.

10. Thanks again, third time in two days I reckon.

11. Could someone direct me to a thread or instructions on where to install these mods? New to PC gaming so kind of clueless.

They look great btw.

12. because the skins are too awesome I will share with you where to put 'em.(getting excited for the merc gp...!)

Bascially copy the "cars" folder in the download into your f1 2012 cars folder.

example: after unzipping the download, go into it and theres a cars folder. Copy this. locate your f1 2012 folder (C:/ > program files > f1 2012) once in to it just paste and overwrite it.

13. Thanks for the reply, I noticed when I downloaded the file there was a file path associated to each one so all sorted now.

14. OMFG ! You made my month now :D Thx mate ! Im gonna cherish tis one !

15. I swear it could be a photo! I think Kimi get's in his Lotus and say's 'why can't this thing look as good as ML2166's Lotus'

16. Thank you very many.I just cant say how much I appreciate all of your modders work.Much!

17. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Just seen this in the main menu for the first time since doing it.....F*%@ it looks good!!

:sneaky:

18. I totally agree xD

19. ":sneaky:"

20. mydriaz

mydriaz
    Premium Member

Very nice work !
    Thank you for sharing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.