Re-worked Ferrari done in HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your is very great but !! good job, but on the Ferrari front wing, missing a logo Santander like this...
ferr-alon-hock-2012-6.jpg

@ML2166

Thank you very much for your great skins. Although my game lays on my desk and I have no time to play it right now, because I have to learn hard for my University exams, my download folder for the game already grows, whenever I take a short look at your threads :)

Great work as always, although I can't do your skins reals justice right now, but I will in a few days...

Keep up the good work, you are an real enrichment for this forum, thanks alot...

Btw, I just want to ask if you plan to release your Schuey helmet set you made for F1 2011 also for 2012? But there's no hurry.

@ML2166

Thank you very much for your great skins. Although my game lays on my desk and I have no time to play it right now, because I have to learn hard for my University exams, my download folder for the game already grows, whenever I take a short look at your threads :)

Great work as always, although I can't do your skins reals justice right now, but I will in a few days...

Keep up the good work, you are an real enrichment for this forum, thanks alot...

Btw, I just want to ask if you plan to release your Schuey helmet set you made for F1 2011 also for 2012? But there's no hurry.

I'll be trying to do whatever I can.

This will include some updates from 2011 work over too the 2012 title.

The sponsor placement shouldn't be a problem with the Toro Rosso because it has sponsors on the end plates.

The problem with the Ferrari is that when the car was released, it didn't have sponsors on the endplates.

So codemasters on the texture file have only created one endplate that is then placed it two positions.

One will be correct, the other is reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back