Re-race vote

This is not meant to be a provocative statement in any way but on the issue of fun races, don't you intend to run an organized practice race for Sepang tomorrow? Not that I have ever attended an Euro practice race, but I thought they were standard procedure [2 * stints now? & fun :)]. Fabrice could run with you then... :cool:
Interest in practice race has faded away recently. And this time the focus has been directed towards re-race. It was a nice tradition we had there, that we should revive.

This is not meant to be a provocative statement in any way but on the issue of fun races, don't you intend to run an organized practice race for Sepang tomorrow? Not that I have ever attended an Euro practice race, but I thought they were standard procedure [2 * stints now? & fun :)]. Fabrice could run with you then... :cool:

I have tried my best to communicate that the practice race is not dependent on me. Anyone can open the thread and get it started. So I haven't stopped hosting it. It is just that people are not interested enough to open a therad/sign for the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back