1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-built sounds for Copa Petrobras de Marcas 1.03

This mod atempts to correct some issues with sounds, while adding a few new effects.

1. DucFreak submitted a new resource:

Re-built sounds for Copa Petrobras de Marcas - This mod atempts to correct some issues with sounds, while adding a few new effects.

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DucFreak updated Re-built sounds for Copa Petrobras de Marcas with a new update entry:

v1.03: Minor adjustments in volumes

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Awesome sounds even made better. I know exactly how long it takes to do these and therefore like to say a big thank you for it. Without you guys around spending so much free time, racing will be dull and boring. WELL DONE and thanks.

4. Very nice! This sounds a lot more pleasant to the ears. The sounds are one thing I felt was off in the original release... the other one is the fact that I can't race the other GSCE tracks, hahah! Here's hoping Reiza and Petrobras can come to an agreement so they can release the cars in an GSCE addon down the line.

5. Is there any way to get this to work with the Game stock car version of this? When i use this mod, I lose engine sound. I only hear wind, tire, and brake noises.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Antony Martin

Antony Martin
    Obsolete Format Premium Member

hey guys im really new to all this,how do i install this mod?

7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

You may not need it now as some sound updates within SCE have been added now

• Like Like x 1