2012 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching for the team.
I'm RD member and R07 club racer about three years. Constantly learning and trying to do my best. Average finish position is somewhere between in first ten finishers.
No big requirements for the team, I love teamwork and fighting for the team goals. I would love to learn from (alien) teammates, but no big problem to join backmarker team, to teach others to find some speed (but not setup making). Just one requirement - give me Peugeot or Volvo please :)
Known languages: Lithuanian, English, Russian

Name: ARUNAS LINKEVICIUS (Car No. 11)
Teamname: FORTUNA RACING
Vehicle: PEUGEOT 407 STCC2
Will use Custom Skin: YES (work in progress)

Why saturdays are picked?
It's nice weather outside now, and weekends are great to go out to have some fun, but on Sunday is everybody returns at home and starts preparing for the working days.
My vote goes to Sunday evening races.

We might have team standings, depends on the amount of teams. A constructors championship for only 3 teams (and rest being 1-car teams) would make no sense.

Team orders such as, let him pass, don't battle with each other etc. As long as it does not concern lead changes.

After some thoughts i decide to wait and see if in 2 weeks the MP for AC is released we might see a new reborn RDGTC,wich i really want a place in there...i think its enough time...I`ll come back later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%