2012 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok, if we have to wait, just a suggestion, before we switch over, do a mini season or something as a swansong for R07? As a team boss, i will go where the series is, and back your decision

If you have just bought it then yes maybe, but most of the RDTCC regulars have been playing this sim since 2006.

2012 - 2006 = 6 years = old :) Our focus with quality leagues is on the newer sims out there. Lots of cool stuff that will come soon. And the RDTCC will for sure return, but not in RACE 07 anymore I am sure.

FYI the movie you are quoting is not RACE 07 btw.

If you have just bought it then yes maybe, but most of the RDTCC regulars have been playing this sim since 2006.

2012 - 2006 = 6 years = old :) Our focus with quality leagues is on the newer sims out there. Lots of cool stuff that will come soon. And the RDTCC will for sure return, but not in RACE 07 anymore I am sure.

FYI the movie you are quoting is not RACE 07 btw.

No wasn't quoting the Vid, I know thats GSC was just quoting your post :)
Its still a shame considering the wtcc events are pretty much filing the grid at the club races. Guess I missed this boat :(

Its a very labor intensive championship and I currently don't have the time for it to organize it properly and to be honest the amount of drop-outs in the last two seasons didn't help either.

Sure we can add a 10 round series with two races each again which will last for six months but in that time frame so many new games will come out and then we all know what will happen.

rFactor 2 and Assetto Corsa will probably offer a much better solution for touring car racing in the near future and as we speak we have a huge grid in Game Stock Car as well so there are plenty of options to race in a touring car series at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%