2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats Roland, and well done to everyone who took part in the league.
I had very little practice and messed up my best quali lap so started 21st of 22. Nice battles with Michael and Bob Hutchins in the run up to pitstops. After that it was a bit of a lonely race and was just a case of picking up places as people pitted/crashed.
Once I no longer had someone directly in front to follow my lap times dropped off quite a bit so I'm happy to have finished 13th, making it across the line with only 0.1 litres of fuel.

A big thanks to RD for organizing such a quality championship :thumbup:

Thank you Rami

6 Rounds of very cool vids created. I know how much time goes in those movies. Spot nice actions, keep some flow in the vid to actually show people what is going on, not just teasing with fragments. You did a wonderful job. Many thanks for that.

A very nice job done mate. And grats on your overal league finish.

• Roland Ehnström

I was off the pace this time for some reason, not quite the finish to the season I was looking for, but it was an exciting race once again.

I must say the driving standard in group 1 has been awesome this season, especially in the last four races. Regularly we have been 15-20 drivers within one second in qualifying, and in the races there's been hard, fair and close fighting for every position from 1 to 25. I am proud to be the champion in such good company. Thanks to my team Danielsson Motorsport Virtual, the organizers of the league and all drivers, and special thanks to Rami and Marcin who have kept me honest all through the season, it's been great to race you here as well as in STC! Extra thanks to Rami and others (you know who you are) who have provided great videos of the races for our viewing pleasure.

:thanks:

PARTY TIME!!!

:party:

Spot nice actions, keep some flow in the vid to actually show people what is going on, not just teasing with fragments. You did a wonderful job. Many thanks for that.

Indeed! It actually takes a lot, not only to spot all the action, but also to use the cameras so the situations are understandable and make it "good TV". Thank you for your movies, and thanks to all the others that have made videos this season:good:. It's also very fun to watch races from other groups and see what I missed.

Firstly; thanks to the Admins for running a great series :) enjoyed the tracks and the racing.

Gr3
Quali 15th : yet again I don't seem to be able to get a good lap for quali.

Race 7th: Had a good close initial battle with Krzystof & Xose I think, (haven't checked the replay yet) Krzystof pull away abit. In the pitstop I had already fueled to the end, so only needed tyres which seem to get me away from Xose. I was in a gap in front and behind, so just need to stay focused, until I realised that it would be very tight to finish on the fuel, so I had to ease off and just made it with 0.3L left phew!

Thanks all
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%