2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your help, problem resolved. Mainly down to the ration.
Thank you
Well, it's exactly the opposite. If you set "Enable Custom Steering Range" to "Yes", then you are manually specifying the steering rage with the degrees below that setting. If you set it to "No", then the software automatically sets the steering range based on car.

Well, it's exactly the opposite. If you set "Enable Custom Steering Range" to "Yes", then you are manually specifying the steering rage with the degrees below that setting. If you set it to "No", then the software automatically sets the steering range based on car.
Yes, of course! Thanks! Brain fart! :D I'll fix it

I have a question for the qualy. I have read the rules and puts park closed.

This means. If I frame my fast lap with 60L. In the race I have to leave with 60L?

The next question not think anyone answer me, I understand. How many stops you they think it will do? If you can help me with the first question I would appreciate. The second is just to get an idea. I understand that nobody wants to reveal his strategy. I do not want anyone to be angry with this question. Is not my intention.

I have a question for the qualy. I have read the rules and puts park closed.

This means. If I frame my fast lap with 60L. In the race I have to leave with 60L?

The next question not think anyone answer me, I understand. How many stops you they think it will do? If you can help me with the first question I would appreciate. The second is just to get an idea. I understand that nobody wants to reveal his strategy. I do not want anyone to be angry with this question. Is not my intention.
Parc Fermé rule is not engaged here. You can switch your fuel amount after qualify as you please.

And @Toymoi, regarding question 2 I can answer (I'm not racing after all, I'm commentating your races, duh :p), if you're careful enough, caring and avoid major shenanigans, you just need a quick pit for fuel maybe. Tires? If you save 'em throughout the race you're green.

Ok Guys, A video says more then 1000 words.

These are the final instructions to stop the confusions. This race line is allowed to drive after the curbs to the wall and after T7 as well.

To clarify:
  • Two wheels must be inside the curbs on the track at all times.
  • After the end of the curbs it is allowed to use the whole of the tarmac extending to the walls.
Hopefully it's clear now, so we can start to race:) Good Luck!

(Thread cleaned up and all the clutter removed. No more confusing discussions below this post please. This video says it all and lets move on to the race.)

I was happy just to finish lol.

My practice sessions didn't go very well. Sorry to who I sort of blocked around lap 20ish by the start of the pits I couldn't steer the car properly and miscalculated how close you were to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back