2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah!! In for some of this action for sure!
As for tracks... anything by @Patrick Giranthon for me...
+ Adelaide of course :)

Top work guys, RD keeps getting better and better (strangely enough, as all these excellent leagues and events keep getting released, time with the wife and kid keeps getting reduced.... strange that ;))

Paul

Very much looking forward to this after the Bathurst race yesterday. As Angelo pointed out in the thread, longer races would make for interesting races and strategy and the real series uses different race lengths and formats for events, ranging from sprint to endurance. While a 1000 kilometer race might be too long, I would love to see 45+ minutes races with a couple of sprints mixed in.

Also:
Pukekohe
Bathurst
Road Atlanta
Adelaide
Philipp Island
That's more than three, hmmmm:D

I'll be in for this for certain. I'd be in S9 as well if the first few rounds didn't fall in the middle of my UK relocation.

Track choice is obvious...
  1. Rainbow Road
  2. Snaefell Mountain Course
  3. Avus

@Yves Larose 6-8 rounds running different evening layouts. I.e. have sprint evenings with 2 races and enduro evenings with one longer race. Maybe two 100km races 4 times and a 225km race twice?

Keeps you with a small enough number of rounds to keep numbers healthy and the format differences keep the competition interesting to the drivers throughout having to always thing on their feet strategy wise.

Just my thoughts. :)

Edit :

Tracks :

- Bathurst
- Pukekhoe (New one)
- Queensland
- COTA
- Adelaide
- Whinton
- Eastern Creek
- Symmons Plains

Again, just my thoughts.