RDRC skin request

Oscar Hardwick

RDTCC S9 Champion
Hi guys,

I was hoping that someone here would be more apt at skinning than myself and thought that it might be worth posting a friendly request :) I am in the premier class in the Subaru Impreza 2000.
If possible do something close to this : http://www.bmsc.com.au/forums/attac...8-gsr-lancer-rally-car-wyong2go1999_small.jpg with my name (Oscar Hardwick) nationality (English) and number (8842)

I know its a tall order and a bit rude of me to just request like this but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can do this for me.

Thank you,

Oscar.

To be honest the skin is in very advanced stage. I think if Oscar wants to use while driving he is pretty much ready as is. The final touches should be done by Damien, as he clearly has some seriously good ideas and I don't want to spoil them. Both original livery pictures give way less detail than those already put on the car. I would only replace the oldschool big white number board with a modern one of RDRC (whichever one you prefer). Unless that's completely against you vision, guys.

I can make external_transparent (name, flag + RD logo on the windscreen) and save the current state as a texture. Damien can take his time and finish the skin in time for the movie from Round 4. What do you think?

Little update:

Had a few hours tonight so the skin is nearly finished, just have to do the windows and sort a few details.

RichardBurnsRally_SSE-2010-12-01-23-14-00-17.jpg

It looks like the front bumper map shares a few areas with the body (those white patches on the inside of the bumper), nothing I can do about that I'm afraid :frown:.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back