1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDRC skin request

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Oscar Hardwick, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

Hi guys,

I was hoping that someone here would be more apt at skinning than myself and thought that it might be worth posting a friendly request :) I am in the premier class in the Subaru Impreza 2000.
    If possible do something close to this : http://www.bmsc.com.au/forums/attac...8-gsr-lancer-rally-car-wyong2go1999_small.jpg with my name (Oscar Hardwick) nationality (English) and number (8842)

I know its a tall order and a bit rude of me to just request like this but it would be greatly appreciated if anyone can do this for me.

Thank you,

Oscar.

2. I'm hopeless at it, but I can try, if nobody else replies. :welcome:

3. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick

Thank you Senad... and i will be honest, i dont think anyone can be worse than me :D

4. That looks pretty straightforward, do you have any more pics of the car (front, back, top etc.)? Is this for next year?

5. For next round I guess, two weeks from now.

You think you could you do it? I'm being crap at it :D

6. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick

Damien, that was the only photo I found unfortunately but it is appearingly similar to Repsol liveries so i guess using the Ford Escot Repsol Livery is a good starting point as well.

Thanks for helping guys,

Oscar.

7. It's in progress. I found one other pic of the car; turns out it's a fellow Aussie - Shawn Urquhart

8. :woot:

9. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick

Senad took the words right out of my mouth :D

Thanks Damien

10. Fellow Victorian too;)

11. It just dawned on me that I'm working with the wrong template! I've been using the WRC Impreza but you need it for the GrN.
    Oops.
    There doesn't appear to be a template for that model and I'm afraid I don't have time at the moment to cobble one together so it's very unlikely I'll be able to get this sorted by next week's event.

12. It's the same template! WRC 2000 Impreza, and Group N Impreza 2000, same car.

http://skincentral.hu/tsubaru.php

13. I'm getting a 404 error on that site Senad.

Same car mostly, isn't the wing different?

14. Worked last night... I uploaded it here: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25235817/Desktop.rar , Subaru2000_template_body.psd, Subaru2000_template_window.psd

Anyway, I think everything's the same.

15. Thanks Senad, I'll check it out :)

16. The site works right now as well. Weird...

Template is the same, because RSRBR uses the same model, so no worries here :)

17. Ok, serious problem with my PC (possible rootkit infection) means there's no way I can do this for you by next week. Many apologies, if someone else would like to finish it off I can post the photoshop file to megaupload or something.

That's a great site Senad, the link is working again now.

18. Ouch... Bad luck...

Post the photoshop file please, if nothing else, I'll try something. :good:

19. I can look at it too. Especially if base colors are already figured out :)