RDRC Season 7 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me when the stage list for round 2 will be published
You should not assume that, no. When I set up my proposition (perk of being the top dog) for the rally, I do not look at previous rallies :)
What you can do however, is to look to the previous Rally Norway (Round 1 Season 6), and you will see that it was a majority of original Finland-stages, and that means it is very likely that the same will happen in Season 7 - that Rally Norway (as it is a snowrally) will have many original snow stages :)

When it is posted depends. Every season before this, have had a dedicated Rally Club team and a dedicated RDRC-Crew, and no obligatory RD-criterias.
This season the RDRC-Crew and Rally Club team is the same (basically), and RD have set up criterias for leagues :)
We need to find a effective rythm to it, but at least one week before the first session the thread will be posted, and stages announced.

During this week. I'm a bit tight on time until a funeral on Thursday. That's why it feels like it is a slight delay on things. Two funerals in a week is exhausting, but I'll promise you you'll know with enough time to practice! :)

Thanks Ole, its not so much the practice, its the fact that I need to do pacenotes for all the stages. Being away for 3 years means that my old pacenotes are past their sell by date. I know what you mean about funerals, I'm at the age where I'm having to find the time to go to more and more.
Pete

We are all at an age when we remember 'when the roads where a lot quieter'. I say all because it's a constant. The roads get fuller and fuller.
These days a youngster can drive past the fields that are now houses and only just miss three cyclists and four mad crazy 'power walking' citizens.

Well today, as usual, under extreme pressure coz I am self employed (no days off on holiday, just days at home with guilt).... I met roads of my youth, it was semi-apocalyptic, kind of spooky, empty roads. The joy was unfortunately met with my 2001 Pug 406 (with bad injectors) but there was joy none the less.

It was to my shame that it took until 11Am to realise (such is the ways of self-employment) that the empty roads where due to it being St Patrick's day...... here in N. Ireland.

So several (@manuel) Tequillas later I wish you all a happy St Paddy's day.

jc

And thats why rules are for....to read. One day someone will come to your home with surgery tools and say:
- Hello mr.Johnston, we came for our liver
- (you) What liver?!?!?!?
- The one that you donate to our organization last week
_ Who???? Me???? WTF???? WHEN?????WHY????NO CHANCE!!!!
- Did you visit wxw.blow my xxx.com last week?
- ...hmmm....yes
- And at one point popup ad appears?
-....hmmmmmm......yes...i gues!?!?!?!?
- And at our question table you right click in this order ...YES....YES....YES....I AGREE!
- I dont know...i dont remember...wtf... i didnt read it..... i was just try to get back to my homepage...
- Ok mr. Johnston cut that crap, bend over the table and cooperate or we will have to call the cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back