RDRC Season 5 - Skins & Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the fiesta one work with the s2000 model?

There are some subtle differences in the 3d. I can fix most of it pretty quickly, asides from the Michelin on the front panel, I don't know why that isn't showing up, the skin is the same at that place.

If you want it, let me know how you want your name to appear, and what flag you want.
Edit: and the number.

Any tips on how to actually get the skin in game? I can't for the life of me get it figured out, it won't take a DDS and I've tried the zip thing on rallyesim and it isn't working. Thoughts?

What do you mean by it won't take a DDS? Have you correctly named it? (It should be overwriting the skin you are replacing, e.g. carname_external.dds)

Are you just getting a matte black skin in place of your actual skin?

Well that fixed it, everything I saw before said to put it in the /Skins/ folder and I was confused as to why it wasn't working. Thanks guys.
Yes, if you don't want to overwrite the default skin, or have more than one at a time, you put it in the Skins folder, and use it with the Skin Manager.

RBR/Skins/The car in question/Skin name/Skin name.zip
And in the zip file are all the .dds files

There are some subtle differences in the 3d. I can fix most of it pretty quickly, asides from the Michelin on the front panel, I don't know why that isn't showing up, the skin is the same at that place.

If you want it, let me know how you want your name to appear, and what flag you want.
Edit: and the number.

Yeah that would be awesome!!!! I've never had a skin before. My name could just say Beck and the flag would be a scottish flag. I don't know what number I'm gonna have yet, maybe I'll message Jack and ask. Thanks for helping me out with a skin I really appreciate it.

Yeah that would be awesome!!!! I've never had a skin before. My name could just say Beck and the flag would be a scottish flag. I don't know what number I'm gonna have yet, maybe I'll message Jack and ask. Thanks for helping me out with a skin I really appreciate it.

Sweet, I'll work on that tomorrow. You came in 6th in the overall standings last season, so you could take that number if you wanted.

TvD2xJH.jpg

6. Alasdair Beck - Fiesta S2000

Do you guys have a certain distinct mark for each driver? Just wondering as it would be nice to have a good way of knowing if you are not checking to hard which driver it is on the highlight vids :p

Corey suggested we add something, I thought the stickers would be enough... I may have been wrong :p Hmm, maybe I'll change the colour of the Citroen chevron on the roof vent.

Corey suggested we add something, I thought the stickers would be enough... I may have been wrong :p Hmm, maybe I'll change the colour of the Citroen chevron on the roof vent.
I'm affraid that, neither from the vid nor the photos, can I see any difference in the stickers, only the windows is different :redface::unsure:

A difference like the roof vent or mirrors will make sure you know which one is driving the car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back