RDRC Season 5 - Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE everybody if you are going to edit your signup, QUOTE YOUR POST with the updated details, we have an issue with Arwyn and Teemu having the same numbers.
One of you please change your numbers accordingly.

Entry list will be out shortly.

Daniel Lovett
Matt Leonowicz
Hugo Barbosa
You guys need to choose a car before the 28th February 22:59GMT

Andreas Karlsson
Alan W. Shinka
You guys have not gotten any grade yet. You need to be done with the grading rally, been given a grade and chosen a car before 28th February 22:59GMT

Alasdair Beck
You haven't chosen a number yet. If you don't choose one by the time of the signup deadline for the first rally you drive in. You will be assigned one.

To all drivers that haven't written down a teamname. If you don't assign yourself a teamname before the signup deadline for the first rally you drive in. Your default teamname will be your own name.

If you don't have a car and/or a grade by the time the points deadline 28th February 22:59GMT you will not be able to take points in the first rally, regardless if you have signed up in the rally thread or not!

PLEASE everybody if you are going to edit your signup, QUOTE YOUR POST with the updated details, we have an issue with Arwyn and Teemu having the same numbers.
One of you please change your numbers accordingly.

Entry list will be out shortly.
And that's why last season I suggested that signup posts with TBA should be ignored/not allowed (like in some other leagues).
There is no point to them, the number of drivers is unlimited, there's nothing to gain or lose by doing it, they can only create issues like these.

so, we cannot be in the same team because of different grades? But we are going to drive the same car
I think the issue there is that Arwyn will not be scoring class points (Grade 1 driver in a RDRC2 car)

Exactly Senad,
Its in the rules that any Grade 1 driver wishing to use another grade's cars will only be eligible for overall points, not class.
Teams won't work if both are in different classes, it would make its quite unfair.

I will allow up until the 28th (scoring points cutoff) for people to make the relevant changes, after which the list will be posted and anybody still with TBA on the list will be taken out of the running until they have made changes accordingly.

does that sound fair Senad?

So, they can be in the same team, but only one of them will score points, right? It's not not allowed (sic) for them to team up?

As far as the changes go, of course, no complete signup, no points.

Well if they want to team up in the teams champs they can, but its completely pointless as only one would be scoring points for the team

and yep, no complete signup = no points sounds very fair.

Is that for me and Norbert to run as a team , Will I also be able to contribute to the points table
thanks
Yes, you can team up. With a few caveats.

First, as per the current rules, you won't be scoring points and fighting for the RDRC-2 championship.

But, Warren has pointed out that he was in a similar situation a couple of seasons ago, and that grade points, not class points were used for the team championship.
If that would be the case now (don't see why not), you would be able to score points for the team, yes. But the points counted for the teams championship would be the overall points, not the points you score in the RDRC-2 class. So you'd be at a slight disadvantage.

Driver Tony Gentile
RSRBR name .Tony Gee
Number . 2733
Car Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive N4 2
Car Class RDRC Production
Driver Grade 4
Team Chicane Motorsport
I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of RDRC S5 -Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%