RDRC Season 5 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last evening we were having some tests with the Lada, there were made some pictures as well but we will get back to that later. The most important is that we have managed to find and solve the problem with Lada`s electronic system. Even though we had a huge lack of time during these weeks, the sleepless nights we spent at garage has paid off, the Lada is once again ready for a race. Cant say Im looking forward for a good result here, only for a good rally, I think. Last evening we just tested last few things for the car it self, not so much the driving or pacenotes. During the night did last fine tuning to suspension and right now while Im here speaking my mechanics are putting Lada on trailer and in about 30 minutes we are heading to our service spot. I know its pretty late but to be honest, for a moment I actually thought me might miss the first TC so I think it has turned out pretty well after all.

So here are two pics from the little test.
yhytyiv6st5bagkdgscb.jpg

kf6ssiw6aseipnny6b.jpg

..So yeah, good luck in the rally guys, I hope we are going to have a better luck, hope the Samara wont fail again, the aim is to have a rally without any big problems, just taking it easy without any pressure. :) See you on the track.

Manuel De Samaniego

I saw that little "3D" button on the video, and happen to have a pair of anaglyph glasses within arms reach. That rear-mounted camera shot looked pretty cool in 3D.

I tried racing with iZ3D drivers a month or so back, but didn't really enjoy the lack of colours, boy I'd like a 3D monitor :p.

That jump montage and music was perfection, though. :D

Manuel De Samaniego

I saw that little "3D" button on the video, and happen to have a pair of anaglyph glasses within arms reach. That rear-mounted camera shot looked pretty cool in 3D.

I tried racing with iZ3D drivers a month or so back, but didn't really enjoy the lack of colours, boy I'd like a 3D monitor :p.

That jump montage and music was perfection, though. :D

Thanks!!! very glad you enjoyed it :D

That's true, but the rear spoiler is an exclusive sponsorship location for... Espa BOLLER! :D

EDIT: Off-topic: By the way guys, I am thinking of driving Rally Telemark next month so if you have any stickers you want to place on the car I'll drive, just find me there in service to put them. Free of charge of course :)

RACEDEPARTMENT Rally Team unveiled its 2013 Summer Series team liveries today, with David Jundt replacing Fernando Agapito in the team while Fernando is on hiatus. The team decided to have a change of car to the Fiesta WRC for the summer series to spice things up in the championship, as a vast majority of the RDRC drivers are competing in DS3 WRC.

J. Hintz / K. Rees

9451587560_6c8c1c9f32_b.jpg

9448803245_91cbef37c8_b.jpg

D. Jundt / S. Miyazaki

9448802337_a58bf06d17_b.jpg

9451587290_3be81fd8ca_b.jpg

Team boss of RMI Motorsport, Roy Magnes, has taken a step down from driving a DS3 WRC to an old Group A-Celica for the summer series of the RDRC in 2013.

When asked to elaborate on this he said "We have already been on the podium this season, and thus securing us international seeding for next season. I never got really comfortable with the car, so with the goal completed I found that the fun-factor outweighed the desire to fight for the top honors, so I changed to a car that fullfilled that task in a better way than the DS3.

I have the doors open for 2014, but for the time being I am enjoying adding some diversity and sideways action to the startfield" he finished.

28vdt28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years