RDRC Season 5 Positions Vacant

RDRC Championship Director

The RDRC Team will be looking for a new Championship Director for season 5.

After 4 seasons and 2 1/2 years, I have decided to step down from the Championship Director position for season 5. I would like to extend my gratitude to all of those that have made the championship possible (both in the Directing team and the drivers) and run so well. I will be staying on to finish Season 4 and get the rules and processes in place for season 5. The Directing team is currently finalising the rules for next season and all should be in place shortly for another great year.

As the Director of the RDRC, you will have the final say in the construction of the rules (unless they are finalised before you apply), rallies and the stages involved, resolving disputes and making decisions regarding drivers not conforming to the rules. The current Directing team members will continue to assist in running the events as well as being able to provide feedback, ideas and advice.

For anyone interested please contact Rick Bamford.

Rick Bamford

(RDRC Director)​

Sad to see you go Rick. I know I am not always around but when I am the presence of yourself and the admin team is always felt through the fantastically smooth events and brilliant competition that we have in the RDRC and club rally events.

Oscar.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years