• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

RDRC Season 5 - Match Maker

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by Tyrone Frith, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrone Frith

Tyrone Frith

Ratings:
    +72
    Looking for a team? Or maybe a teammate? Ask here!

P.S: Please delete the old thread.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    #118 RMI Motorsport (RDLMS) Premium

Ratings:
    +431
    Good thread idea.

I'm a Grade 3 driver with a Fiesta RRC. I'm looking for a Grade 2 or 3 driver also driving the RRC.

I'm interested in having fun, and working on improving my driving skills over the season. I don't mind if you're serious or casual or (slow like me) whatever, but would prefer someone who is going to enter most rounds of the season. :thumbsup:

3. Tyrone Frith

Tyrone Frith

Ratings:
    +72
    TTF Racing is setting up a huge team for the RDRC this year with the aim of winning a title or 2 while having a bit of fun at the same time. Skins tips and advice will be provided by the team. We currently need a driver to partner Tyrone Frith (me) in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X N4. So if you are intrested then pm me.

4. Arwyn Jones

Arwyn Jones

Ratings:
    +58
    Hi is there anyone who drives the ds3 rrc? Im a grade 1 driver and looking to join a team whatever your grade. Doesnt matter its only for fun

5. Norbert Serban

Norbert Serban

Ratings:
    +152
    Looking for a teammate, who want to ride with me in a DS3 RRC :)

6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,162
    Made sticky! :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Silvio Cro

Silvio Cro

Ratings:
    +34
    Hi, i´m driving this season the DS3 RRC if anyone needs a partner just ask...;)
    I´m not a top driver but i´ll try to do my best...:)

8. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +855
    Just a heads-up that i'll be taking part in the championship again this season. (Now i've got everything working) I'm a grade 2 driver apparently, (the admins obviously received my hefty bribes) but i've yet to decide on a car class. (I'm leaning towards the A8-2 Impreza, but not sure if this will be competitive against the RRC cars?) So, if anyone would like to team up, let me know, and i'll try to do a bit of car testing at some point to decide what i want to drive. I also have to note that i can't do a lot of practise and have little experience of RBR setups, so i'm basically a useless lump of a team-mate. Yes, i'm an attractive prospect.

9. Arwyn Jones

Arwyn Jones

Ratings:
    +58
    im also in a ds3 rrc. interested? thanks

10. Rob Venn

Rob Venn

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm new to RBR and are looking for a team mate

11. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,162
    We did a test of that not long ago. Look here for the results.It shows that the driver is almost as important as the car :)

12. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +855
    That's me f%&#ed then!

13. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Ratings:
    +3,162
    Hah! With you GTL speed... you'll do just fine :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Corey Twyman

Corey Twyman

Ratings:
    +63
    Grade 3 driver here looking to team up. I'm leaning towards the EVO IV A8_3 or possibly another A8 car. I like the Fiesta RRC as well as the DS3 RRC but the windscreen of the Citroen is not transparent so I have not really tested it properly.

15. Magnus Lindgren

Magnus Lindgren

Ratings:
    +103
    I am grade 4 and will be driving a Mitsubishi Evo X N4 in the production class. Does anyone want to team up with me?
    Some sillyseason rumours about me: Driver in bad shape. Broke hs right akilles last week. Right leg and foot in a big package. The only way to drive is to keep the throttle tight to the floor. Will be fast - as long as it last... Will be more consistent towards the end of the season.

EDIT: I have found a team, Tyrone offered me a seat I couldnt refuse. Watch out for the new top team in grade 4 !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    #118 RMI Motorsport (RDLMS) Premium

Ratings:
    +431
    It's like that for me too, the .dds file for the internal_transparent is corrupt. (or in a format unreadable), make a backup first, but you should be able to just copy the "ds3_rrc_external_transparent.dds" file and rename it to "ds3_rrc_internal_transparent.dds".

In most skins they make the front windscreen more transparent internally than externally, so it may still be a bit dark, but certainly not a wall of black! :p

If you decide on the Fiesta RRC I'd be more than happy to team with you. :thumbsup:

Edit: The skins are in D:\RBR*\Cars\DS3_RRC\textures\
    *Wherever your RBR install is.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Corey Twyman

Corey Twyman

Ratings:
    +63

It was showing me a wall of white but I will see if I can edit the file tonight. Thank you.

...or I could persuade you to drive the EVO 4 :unsure:, we'd make a great team.

I will give the Fiesta another shot but it felt a bit twitchy for my driving style although I haven't played with the suspension settings yet.

18. Gerben Kelly

Gerben Kelly
    Premium

Ratings:
    +46
    I am also looking for a team,

driving a Ford Fiesta RRC, RDRC-2
    i am a grade 3 driver.

19. David Jundt

David Jundt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +338
    Welcome to the club Ross:p But in comparison, you're a great WTM driver(remember Bathurst?)!

Not to mention you beat me anyway last season:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +855
    I remember Bathurst- a bone in my hand was in several pieces! Not the easiest track to drive one-handed! Started the race 7th, overtook 4 members of THR to get up to 3rd, pitted for fresh rubber as i couldn't cope one-handed with the undulations on worn tyres, and finished just behind you in 5th. And set 2nd fastest lap of the race. ONE-HANDED!!

Not that i'm making excuses.

(cough, broken hand)

Currently leaning towards picking a Fiesta WRC at the moment, just to be different!

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.