RDRC Season 4 - Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched and enjoyed it from start to finish, well done chaps. Really nice to see how the pro's do it, but i agree with Alasdair in that it would be good to see a greater variety of cars being used.

Favourite moment? "Left, John, left!"

Nice video Senad. Although I wish there was a bit more variety in the cars, and not endless citroens

but i agree with Alasdair in that it would be good to see a greater variety of cars being used.

Sorry guys, can't help it if everyone goes with Citroën.

Others should be better.

I take it we will see the SWRC/PWRC/2WD in the future too?
That's the plan. Hopefully we'll catch up with actual rounds eventually :D

Great video Senad, thanks and thanks Roy for the comment, nice tables. Tiago was so good in there! and I did...... so many mistakes :cry: :redface: lol. BTW did we absolutely had to get a replay of every mistake I did? :laugh: just kidding. Keep up the good job.

The "De" in my name is obviously with D not d ;)

Nuff said John, great video, good matching of the driving and off-road moments together with Roy's commentary. Also enjoyed the recaps about the driver's days, gives more immersion rather than just describing what is on the screen, so good improvement! :thumbsup:

Nice to see the tables getting updated at the end, and again thanks for the great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%