1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDRC Season 4 - Match Maker

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by Ondrej Kapal, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looking for a team? Or maybe a teammate? Ask here!

2. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Looking for a grade 1 driver who can fly and drive completely on the limit all the time :) we're aiming for wins not just "having fun"

car : Citroën C4 WRC 2008 team : Citroên MS World Rally Team.

Thanks!

3. Teemu Toikka

Teemu Toikka
    Not so Flying Finn

Looking for a Group 4 teammate with Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive!

4. Looking for a grade 4 teammate for my team ( Team Liquigas Racing Project) with Subaru Impreza N14 URT
    if anybody interested, send me a PM :)

5. If anybody wants to drive a Proton in Grade 3 and doesn't have a teammate, let me know :)

6. Looking for a teammate to drive the FIAT Grande Punto S2000 in Grade 3. If anyone is interested, let me know :)

7. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

Looking for a teammate to drive the Mini S2000 in Grade 3m let me know. If no replies, I'll keep you both (Ondrej and Chelton) posted ^^

8. We have pared up a team - Proton Czech. No need to take care of that requests anymore :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Vimeo Maxol Ford WRT needs you! Well, not you personally because you may not get the seat, it's meant more as a collective "you".

I need a driver. Not necessarily a getaway driver (never say never). Preferably Irish, although if you can bring lots of that sweet Saudi oil money, that'll be just fine.

Not going for wins, going for fun... And maybe getting wins on the way. But who cares, it's just a game.

We are driving the Ford Focus RS WRC '08, because the Citroen is for French people and people who are all like "OH! I need a safe family car for my family and such and other things".

Application form:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3305109/The appricashun furm.doc

When completed, please send me a PM with the completed form. If you have not completed it or could not be arsed to do so, please just leave a PM with a cheque/voucher/I.O.U. for the oil money and a note on why you should be in my team (begging is permitted, I mean, who WOULDN'T want to be my team mate?(That's rhetorical, don't answer that)).

10. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego

"I need a safe car for going flatout trough the forest and winning Rallyes"

and i'm not French :D Join Citroên MS World Rally Team, you need no money and we give you a killer car! always winning is guaranteed ;) hehe. Good luck Vimeo.com Ford RT or wathever it is :p haha

Cheers

If we could use different cars, i'd join you ;)

11. How about we take the front end of the C4 and rear of the Focus? Weld 'em together?

12. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego

Hahaha for sure, see you in my workshop in a few hours, can you come to México? :D

13. I like the cut of yer jib Sparkey, and I is Irish, sorta, and I do drive for fun, but I is using the family car, like....

14. Family cars grand, like, just a wee bit tad slow a bit. Funny, I always though "Cunningham" was Dutch.

15. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego

Nope, it's not even a wee bit tad slow

16. errrr i raced wif u in the irish team a la rosco etc... I mean ok im from up north,but dutch....

17. I kid. I remember now, good league while it lasted :)

18. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Looking for a teammate eager to drive an almost as new and shiny yellow Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 TME in grade 4 this season! If you just want to have some fun and bring the car home, let me know :)

EDIT: No longer looking for a teammate.

19. You still need a team matey? The Mark Birney Ford Technology Centre is rather lonely.

20. In case there's someone that wants a teammate for Grade 3/4 with a production car, I'd offer myself. I still can't decide between that or 2WD Cup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.