RDRC Season 4 - Match Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a grade 1 driver who can fly and drive completely on the limit all the time :) we're aiming for wins not just "having fun"

car : Citroën C4 WRC 2008 team : Citroên MS World Rally Team.

Thanks!

Looking for a teammate to drive the Mini S2000 in Grade 3m let me know. If no replies, I'll keep you both (Ondrej and Chelton) posted ^^

Vimeo Maxol Ford WRT needs you! Well, not you personally because you may not get the seat, it's meant more as a collective "you".

I need a driver. Not necessarily a getaway driver (never say never). Preferably Irish, although if you can bring lots of that sweet Saudi oil money, that'll be just fine.

Not going for wins, going for fun... And maybe getting wins on the way. But who cares, it's just a game.

We are driving the Ford Focus RS WRC '08, because the Citroen is for French people and people who are all like "OH! I need a safe family car for my family and such and other things".

Application form:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3305109/The appricashun furm.doc

When completed, please send me a PM with the completed form. If you have not completed it or could not be arsed to do so, please just leave a PM with a cheque/voucher/I.O.U. for the oil money and a note on why you should be in my team (begging is permitted, I mean, who WOULDN'T want to be my team mate?(That's rhetorical, don't answer that)).

"I need a safe car for going flatout trough the forest and winning Rallyes"

and i'm not French :D Join Citroên MS World Rally Team, you need no money and we give you a killer car! always winning is guaranteed ;) hehe. Good luck Vimeo.com Ford RT or wathever it is :p haha

Cheers

If we could use different cars, i'd join you ;)

Looking for a teammate eager to drive an almost as new and shiny yellow Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6 TME in grade 4 this season! If you just want to have some fun and bring the car home, let me know :)

EDIT: No longer looking for a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back