RDRC Season 4 - General discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking back at the final points tables for season 3, it seems i scored one lonely point in round 6 (i didnt even realise till now)
so after this i had a look at the rules just to see if this affected my grading for this season and it says that a driver will qualify for grade 2 if they score an outright point in the previous season ... however looking at the grading lists i am listed as grade 3?
just wondering if a mistake has been made or if ive misinterpreted the rules???

Hmm, actually that would make you now a grade 2. Basically the grades have just been renamed, grade 2 is now grade 3 etc. And the new grade 1 is for the "elite" drivers only, who have finished in the top 5 overall in any round of S3.

EDIT: Having looked back at last seasons results, you are correct. That single point from round 6, would now make you a grade 2. I think Rick will notice this post and amend it, but thanks for pointing this out. Otherwise drop him a PM, I'm sure he'll be happy to change it. :)

While there's the search for the clerk of the course, is there also a search for a highlight producer going on?

EDIT: Oh, think I've seen it in the rules thread now. Is Roy having a double job?:S

Btw: The track pack 2012 is 84.9 MB for me, downloaded in a few minutes. Is that true? It showed a different capacity and 37 minutes of downloading... I used the second link when following Norman's guide as the first one exceeds bandwith at the moment.

Hi guys, use this http://download.rallyesim.fr/download.php?Fichier=VoirMD5.exe for checking the checksum code of the downloaded file and it should match with the md5 code displayed below the download link in the rallyesim.fr site.

You can drag and drop the downloaded file on to the VoirMD5.exe file and it will display the MD5 tag/code of it, then compare it with the displayed code at the rallyesim.fr site. both should match else your downloaded copy is broken/corrupted one and you have to re-download a fresh copy.

Guys, I am actually in the process of getting this car homologated for season 4... just curious, how many would like to drive it? I am mad about it :D

Lada_VAZ2107.jpg

check out my driving (replay file, F2000_13_2, realistic) in this beauty of a machine... its a derivative of Fiat 124, just before the famous Fiat Abarth Mirafiori 131, which was a twice world champion in wrc in early 80's.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50689223/chead2.120103lada21107-3.rpl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back