RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ondřej Kapal - Škoda Fabia S2000 - Champions League - DSC Delimax Motorsports - OKapal

I will keep my team open for Lee if he will want to drive again with me, now with Škoda :)

Eddie, I could be wrong, but isn't the S12 the 4 dr and the S14 is the Hatchback? I think you both like the same car (S12 4 dr).

You're not wrong Rick, S12 is the sedan and I like it, even if is a bit slower than the S14 hatch, witch is the last WRC from Subaru.

Cheers guy's:good:, yeah i should have seen that! oh well i guess Robb might have a potential Subaru S12 team mate? i'll get bk to you Robb.

Testing finished.. verdict?

Subaru WRC 2008 S12, what a machine!:)

Rick, if Robb still wants me as a team mate?, i'll scrap my 'K-K RallyTech' team name in favour of a new team name with Robb.

Robb, your skin preview for the S12 looks great, i'm keen to run the same skin as you (with changes to name & no' of course), however if you want to use separate skins that's cool to.

Let me know if you still keen to start 'Team S12'?:cool:

Eddie, I think we can form a team, since both will run the same car and if you want, I'll give you my skin without my name and no. and you can put yours. I'm really not good with names, so if you have a name for our team, I'll gladly take it

Eddie, I think we can form a team, since both will run the same car and if you want, I'll give you my skin without my name and no. and you can put yours. I'm really not good with names, so if you have a name for our team, I'll gladly take it

All good Robb, i just have one big favor to ask you.. as i don't have photoshop (hint-hint), and if it's to much to ask you can tell me to go jump :), as i don't know how time consuming it is to do.
Is it possible for you to modify your skin to include my name, no' and flag?:pray:

eg: 'Mann', '38' and 'New Zealand flag'

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to skin's, don't have photoshop so never bothered to learn.
If it's all cool with you let me know were i can download your skin from, also what folder do i put the new skin into or is there more to it?

Ok guys. The final placings for the RDRC championship will provide the numbers for season 2. Ie Robb, you would be 14 and Eddie at 6. I guess it really doesn't matter what number you put on your car but it will make the replays look that little bit better if we all have the right numbers etc.

Yep, but as I know in the real life, off course that the champion is willing to have the no.1, but from there down, everybody is free to choose what no. he wants if it was not taken by a driver who has finnished in front of him previous championship.
@Eddie: I'll do it for you ;) and I'll PM the rest when is finnished, we have time untill next season :).

I'd say we should reserve the lower numbers (top 10 or 20) and of course let anyone choose any higher number at will. Rick, maybe a thread with numbers for Season 2? You have the deciding vote when it comes to how it's handled :)

Chris Williamson - Subaru Impreza N14 Prodrive - Champions' League - Nijo Rally - Kurisu166

Not sure if I'll be running as a privateer or not at the moment - if anyone's interested in teaming up let me know.

I'd say we should reserve the lower numbers (top 10 or 20) and of course let anyone choose any higher number at will. Rick, maybe a thread with numbers for Season 2? You have the deciding vote when it comes to how it's handled :)

The entry list will be posted will numbers by New Years Eve. Anyone that has not signed up by then will be put at the bottom of the entry list with the next available number.

Also, as Robb said, You can have any number you want if it is not ahead of your finishing position from season 1.

I don't understand. What is the difference between premier class and champions class?

I think the names i gave the leagues this season confused some people, So I changed them to the same as English Football as it seams people understand the way that works .

I don't know anything about it myself as rallying is the ONLY sport. I had to ask a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back