RDRC Season 2 : Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Alastair,

Time to see if your Targa experience comes in handy on the tarmac;) Will your wife be reading the notes for you?

Hi Rick, the stages for this one look fantastic, I had a bit of a dry run yesterday just for some recce and they remind me a lot of some of the Targa stages. No Marti reading notes for me unfortunately but I'm thinking of maybe asking a mate John Allen who is an ex Asia Pacific Rally Championship winning Nav and also has run quite a few WRC events to record some 1 to 10 notes once I figure out how to use the Pace Notes manager.

Cheers Al

Hi Aaron, thanks for the link but I am already using the numeric notes, what I want to do is change them from 1 to 6 to what I use in real life which is 1 to 10 to get more detail. Is there a set of 1 to 10 numeric notes done already?

Cheers Al

No-can-do unless you utilize other than normal corner notes. RBR limitation.

It is possible with the new pacenotes program developed by Polish guys associated with e-rajdy.pl team, but that requires a lot of hard work as no english samples are done for it yet. Also it takes a lot of time to cover a stage, but you probably realize it :). Worst part is that the "Co-Driver Pro" is not fully compatible with RSRBR due to it's inferior new stage loading method :/.

I have decided to make the switch from Skoda to Peugeot, in the hope that i can get a bit more consistency in my stage times.
For the remaining rounds of season 2 i will now be driving the Peugeot 207 S2000.
I am hoping that my new drive will not be as twitchy, and also ride the yumps better.
Thanks.

can i still sign in for the season 2 championship??

Real name - Car - League - Team - RSRBR sign-in
Gerben Kelly - Ford Fiesta S2000 2010 - Champions - Shell Rally Team - Gerben Kelly (8846)

Hi guys,
I've been playing in Richard Burns Rally 2 weeks ago and I really like the game. I just did 3:55.xx in a Ford Focus WRC 08 at Falstone for testing!

Maxim Breault-Levesque - Mitsubishi Lancer evo6 TME- Champions League - Levesque's Rally - Maxim Levesque

I hope see you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back