RDRC S7 Round 2 - Rally Norway (22nd-24th March 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents, what's Your take on homologating an NGP RWD car? I am thinking of driving an Porshe 911 GT3 RS, default RWD are simply swapped FWD, but NGP does simulate RWD properly.

Information regarding skins!
The deadline for presenting new skins are when the rally starts. This is to speed up the highlight-video progress. Naturally in the first rally, we had to wait for all to finish their skins etc. to be able to record.
Now that skins are in place, this is a process that will go faster. You can update you skin whenever you want - however, any skins made, and published after Rally Start, will not be included until Round 3.

If I can, I would like to participate in Round 2.
Do I understand correctly that I would have from the 22nd to the 24th to set a time?
My RSRBR name is Yskonyn

If I can, I would like to participate in Round 2.
Do I understand correctly that I would have from the 22nd to the 24th to set a time?
My RSRBR name is Yskonyn

You have to drive one of the sessions listed in the first post, indeed.

To be able to drive, be included in the results, and score points, pleas sign up here :)

And welcome to the dirty side :D

Thank you!
I'll have a run with a few eligible Cars to see which one I like and then make the sign up post.

Can you recommend a decent beginner car, perhaps?

Can you recommend a decent beginner car, perhaps?

RRC is the "best" beginner car, when it comes to speed vs easy to drive.
R4 cars are a bit easier to drive, but is slower.
S2000 can be as fast, but it requires you to push to keep the RPM high all the time.
R5 cars are quite similar to RRC, but I still feel that RRC is better to get "into" the game and driving style :) I also feel that RRC cars is a tiny bit closer to WRC cars in terms of handling and required driving style compared to the others - if a goal is to drive a WRC car in the future.

Information regarding skins!
The deadline for presenting new skins are when the rally starts. This is to speed up the highlight-video progress. Naturally in the first rally, we had to wait for all to finish their skins etc. to be able to record.
Now that skins are in place, this is a process that will go faster. You can update you skin whenever you want - however, any skins made, and published after Rally Start, will not be included until Round 3.

The Replays and Skins topic is now locked; will it be unlocked so we can publish updated or new skins, or should we send them to you by PM?

Entry list posted. All sign-ups that is not included in the Entry List MUST sign up in this thread as well to be able to score points!

On another note we have 58 entrants for this Rally! While I don't expect everyone to drive, it is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back