1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RDRC S6 Round 5 - South Swedish Rally (7th - 10th June)

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by Jack Hintz, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

South Swedish Rally
    7th - 10th June

SS1 - Finland - Humualamaki (Gravel Mod/Crisp Clear/New/Dry/Dusk)
    SS2 - Finland - Mustaselka (Gravel Mod/Hazy Clear/Normal/Dry/Night)
    SS3 - BTB Sweden - Kippinge (BTB Mod/Crisp Clear/New/Dry/Daylight)

SS4 - England - Falstone II (Gravel Mod/Heavy Cloud/Normal/Dry/Daylight)
    SS5 - England - Chirdonhead (Gravel Mod/Crisp Partcloud/Normal/Dry/Daylight)
    SS6 - BTB Sweden - Skogby (BTB Mod/Crisp Clear/New/Dry/Daylight)

SS7 - Finland - Sikakama (Gravel Mod/Rain Light Cloud/Normal/Dry/Daylight)
    SS8 - Finland - Autiovaara (Gravel Mod/Rain Light Cloud/Normal/Damp/Daylight)
    SS9 - Finland - Kaihuavaara II (Gravel Mod/Heavy Cloud/Normal/Damp/Daylight)
    SS10 - BTB Sweden - Hygget (BTB Mod/Crisp Clear/New/Dry/Daylight)

SS11 - England - Shepherds Shield (Gravel Mod/Crisp Partcloud/Normal/Dry/Dusk)
    SS12 - England - Northumbria (Gravel Mod/Hazy Clear/Normal/Dry/Night)
    SS13 - BTB Sweden - Limbo (BTB Mod/Crisp Clear/Normal/Dry/Daylight)

SS14 - England - Falstone (Gravel Mod/Crisp Clear/Worn/Dry/Daylight) - POWER STAGE

Note: This round features stages from the BTB Sweden Pack, including Limbo, Hygget, Kippinge and Skogby. Please make sure you test these stages prior to the event.

RDRC S6 Round 5 US1 - Saturday 7/06/2014 02:00 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 OC1 - Saturday 7/06/2014 09:30 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 EU1 - Saturday 7/06/2014 19:00 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 US2 - Sunday 8/06/2014 02:00 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 OC2 - Sunday 8/06/2014 09:30 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 EU2 - Sunday 8/06/2014 19:00 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 US3 - Monday 9/06/2014 02:00 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 OC3 - Monday 9/06/2014 09:30 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 EU3 - Monday 9/06/2014 19:00 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 US4 - Tuesday 10/06/2014 02:00 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 OC4 - Tuesday 10/06/2014 09:30 GMT
    RDRC S6 Round 5 EU4 - Tuesday 10/06/2014 19:00 GMT

• Update 04 is mandatory, please install to Participate in this round!
      • This is a league rally, car selections & regulations can be found in the rules thread and you can join the championshiphere.
      • Teamspeak is highly recommended and adds to the fun.
      • If you have not signed up for the championship here, please signup for the round below with your name and RSRBR Username.
      • IMPORTANT - At the end of the rally, take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times. If there is a discrepancy in the results, this is the only evidence you'll have to get your times corrected.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz

Rally Results

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe I could share a South Swedish stage with you all to get us into the mood? :)

The stage was used this weekend and runs, partly, alongside Rottnen in Småland. Fun fact, I've actually travelled on a couple of those roads, at a much slower speed :p
    Where a car has spun, in the notes he is warning about stones on the inside so I would suspect that the volvo has either cut a bit too much or gotten the rear end out and hit a rock on the outside.
    Enjoy the ride :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz

Looks like fun Jonatan!

Itinerary for this round is up now, please make sure you test the BTB stages!

These are the most proven stages from the pack tested so far hence why we are including them this round.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Uhm.... I've just tried to drive the Sikakama stage as it is in the itiniery but it doesn't seem to want to work. I can't make the Grip damp nor wet, it keeps dry :cautious:
  6. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz

Ok thanks for that mate, updated to be running Dry..will be all about tyre choices for that section of the rally!
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. BTB Sweden stages, YEEEESSSSSS... Hygget is one of my all-time favourites.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Never drive these stages. The only BTB stage that I tested until today was Ouninpohja 1 time.
    It will be a difficult rally for my side, but the challenge is good ;)
  9. South Swedish Rally
    17th - 20th May <<<<<----- errrr?
  10. N04 update is out (no I am not providing a link, Ha)
  11. With Update 04 it doesn't seem to be possible to go with any kind of damp or wet condition on any stage :cry:
  12. Ok, all done. Not too bad considering I am continuing my 'normal' routine. 1lap for gear ratios and away! The new stages where cool. I had no CFH or DNF's but lots of minor offs and I just drove really slowly.

As usual thanks to the organisers and good luck to you all!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Just finish with rally. Agree with John nice stages espesially BTB stages.. No errors in run. Good fun.

Nice battle with british HH_BF1. in EU1 session.:sneaky:

Good luck to all racers.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

I can't put any Finnish stage on damp conditions in alone mode

@John Cunningham did the damp conditions work in the session?

I can't make a tyre choice without testing the stage and knowing if the damp conditions work in the session
  15. errrrrrr i think so, as i said i didnt practise and just drove. Torbjorn did you getany damp?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Id b annoyed if I was on inters un-necessarily.... and probably a little embarassed lol
  17. here is my file..

Attached Files:

18. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

It's hard to know, when I tested last night, it felt damp for me - but there has been some bugs with the new update (the no-finish line what so ever/Finish line is moved very far away bug is back on some stages)
    • Beer Beer x 1
  19. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

driving on the middle of SS2 and the **** steering wheel disconnets alone, hell not a single thing gone well in the last 2 rallyes :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  20. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

That sucks, mate. Did you at least get to finish the rally, or is the wheel all dead?
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.