RDRC S6 Round 11 - Rally Costa Brava (15th - 18th November)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two rallyes in a row for me with technical issues. I reinstalled my OS last round, and I was unable to join. This round, I've had recurring audio issues where it would stutter and then the game would freeze. I thought I had fixed it before this rally, but it happened during it forcing a retirement on SS3, and then I couldn't hear my pacenotes on SS4. Another game crash on SS5 and I left the rally. Really gutted, as I think my pace was good and I put in a tonne of practice.

I've finally got the issue sorted now, I believe, thanks to a post on these forums a few years ago by a user with just one post who had the same issue.

Time to put in lots of practice for next round and end the season on a high.

Sorry Roy, I just got excited as its nearly the end of the season. I drove crap anyway with cfh so I dont know why I even posted that
Nah, your question is perfectly fine. The headmaster has really busy days for the time being, so there will be some delay (unless we commit mutiny and take the responsibility ourselves :ninja:)

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

YES! what a perfect day!

I needed to take more than 4 points from Magnar to win the title and I did which means........

I secured the RDRC overall title again :cool:

YEAH! aaah what a feeling! I thought people were lying but it actually does feel like the first one :)

and with more than 43 points difference in the teams championship Mike and I have secured the RDRC Teams championship for M-Sport :cool:

Just fantastic! I don't know what to say, this was the perfect event, all the stage wins and 2 titles, woow, magic.

Thankyou guys! thankyou Mike! many congratulations to RMI, to Magnar, to Nortbert, to Roy, to Emil, to Duvrabko, to Sandro, to John, to Jack, to Ole Marius, to Warren, to Senad to everyone who is part of RDRC! and thanks to all of them, thanks guys I love this championship all year every year you've done an amazing job with the championship, the best, God bless you!

Magnar, I really though I'd lost it after Whangarei, you've made it really really really difficult, you are a legend of RDRC, it's a pleasure to compete with you.

And most important of all, I want to dedicate this championship win to our talented friend:

Fernando Agapito

Firstly; a big congratulations to my teammate Manuel for taking out the RDRC Championship! Well done mate. Done with style too winning every stage this rally. Really happy that we've taken out the teams championship as well.

Well done also to Magnar for taking second overall, and to Norbert for taking third.

Finally, well done to Balázs for taking out the RDRC-2 title, pretty impressively scored points in every round this season so far.

---

Pretty happy to take 3rd fastest on SS2, despite that and SS1 being the only stages completed without issues, I take that as a positive to bring into Wales for the final round. The club rally earlier this week went without a hitch, so I'm pretty confident that I've sorted out all my technical issues now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back