RDRC S6 Round 1 - Rally Norway (15-18th March)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we'll never know how the Day 4 drivers would go we won't post so as to not upset people who were running in the possible top positions.

It's the rest of the rally which is very, very interesting....

Results have been posted, see for yourself :)

Got to say that I'm a little disappointed with myself in retrospect. I expected myself to be a bit higher up, though I suppose I shouldn't complain about top 10 in class and top 20 overall. I'll have to see how I go on the tarmac stages...

Fantastic job to the top runners, though! great times.

ou jeah, almost perfect start for the season.. 6th overall and 2nd in class.. that's huge.

only objective for this rally was to finish.. not to try and be fastest on everystage.. and i wasent fastest on any of the stages :D. now to try and catch Emil :p

Hey

Jack, I had some problems with EU3 session. I wanted to start the SS1, but rbr instead of taking me to the stage, it just displayed the standard menu with no "start stage" option. I didnt even start the SS1, but my time on it was set as default. I decided to quit EU3 and do EU4 since I didnt cross the first split, but now I see the results and all my times are default(From EU3)
Is it possible to fix this?
Sorry for trouble you, I should have let you know earlier.:unsure:

Last edited:
Great to see the results! That's some awesomely made charts right there :)

My goal this season is to have fun, and still try to be the "best of the rest" among us driving the Group A cars. Got one place higher than I thought I would, most likely due to Jonatan's retirement during the second run of Falstone.

Amazing and almost unbelievably fast times in the top 10, congratulations to you all! Also got beaten by Tyrone from RDRC-3 in a Group N Evo X, hats off to you man :)

Nice table Jack ;). Grats to Manuel, Magnar and Norbert for overall podiums and for great driving (as allways :thumbsup:). Also grats and thanx to my RDRC-2 drivers Tommi and Karl for not throwing me from highest podium step. Grats to all of you who participate in this rally and make this rolling on by driving and organizing. See you all next time. Till then...

Sorry for trouble you, I should have let you know earlier.:unsure:
It makes it easier if you tell us straight away, yes :) But this should be quite easy to check as well. I guess Michael is the guy that have the result-files, so we'll just have to wait for him to wake up, or what @Michael Nelson ?

It's also awesome to see how tight it is, small mistakes are quite costly! With the hugenormous amount of entries in RDRC-2, my hopes for a overall victory in a rally there, is gone. Gr.A Cup is the goal then! ;D Nice win @Viesturs Priede

NOT last:D

Although Saki might worry that I lost my mind driving the Porsche until we change to the Hyundai:p

A bit unusual to see Jesper towards the back:confused:

I either need to post a skin for the Porsche found online or get someone to do it, I don't like the totally red, default car!

Woohooo :D

What a nice way to start the season, also I'm very happy because SS3 was my 200th stage win in the championship and with this podium I caught up with Sebastien Levret who had 16 podiums, welll done to my team mate Michael who flew the flag for Ford with me for this rally. Congratulations aswell to Magnar and Norbert and offcourse to Emil and Viesturs and all other podium finishers. I realy like those results and the new fresh look of the championship, another awesome win in Norway makes me glad to come here every year :)

I suggest using the Autiovaara stage as the power stage and giving the points but not using it for the classification just for the points, just a suggestion.

Cheers and offcourse thanks to the organizers!

Awesomely-presented tables guys! It's rather crazy that the top 24 failed to DNF a single stage! One thing; we can't tell which drivers are amateur and which are professional, but I guess this won't be an issue when the points tables are updated and we'll get to know our rivals through the season anyway.

As expected I had a solid run, but very much unspectacular. I think I have a lot to learn about snow-driving! (cough, and gravel and tarmac)

At least I wasn't as terrible as I was in round 1 back in 2012 & 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back