RDRC S5 Round 9 - 1000 lakes Rally (14th – 17th September)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auuuuchhh....My rally was pretty upset, and I didn't feel very well in the car. I had some big moments through the stages, and a big off on Sikakama, and it caused a CFH. But the worst thing of the rally was the power stage, where I had to retire, when I flew into the trees after a jump...my series of Power Stage winning is over :(

Great rally. As i sad, not many cars will see finish without problems. I`m not one of them :(. Everithing was fine, my pace was good, feeling of the car great, blood pressure same as turbo pressure...great..... till ss12 Autiovaara... i missheard pacenote in one tricky part of the stage and ended offroad at my roof. Same story happend at ss14 Humalamaki. Too much time losted just for stupid mistake...twice . It was nice to race with you guys in EU2. See you all next time.

SS1: Very slippery, glad I took wets though, kept good starting pace.
SS2: Bit slower pace this stage, the ditches are hard to get out of once the tail is in but managed to get out ok. very slippy in sections.
SS3: Came out of a corner a bit too wide and the rear went into a ditch and took the right rear out. Managed to carry on but the steering had an issue and made the car loose, so I had to sacrifice the left side of the car to save a retirement
SS4: Retire because my stupid bloody computer minimized and got a black screen on maximize >_>:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
SS5: Great rhythm in here, one of my best stages all season I think.
SS6: Good feeling in the car, starting to feel a bit more pace coming. Half spin near the end followed by an engine stall, but I didn't lose as much time as I could have.
SS7: Very slippy stage, pleased with my pace though.
SS8: Best hairpin corner on gravel I think I've ever done at the start of this stage! Should look great in the replay :p
SS9: Much slower pace in this stage, too much risk in some corners.
SS10: Good rhythm, no mistakes. Fairly cautious though.
SS11: More cautious in the dark, but actually quite surprised with my pace, clipped something near the end but couldn't feel anything.
SS12: Came a little wide and got stuck between two trees. After finally moving again the water temperate kept rising and eventually overheated. GAH! :poop:
SS13: Understeer all over the place in here, but managed to get to the end in one piece.
SS14: Going well until I slipped a VERY hidden rock which spun me round.

Very mixed bag this time round, I know my end position won't be great.
But on the whole I am extremely pleased with my pace this rally, especially the middle section.
I will be looking into changing notes around for next season though. A lot of corners that were 5s were supposed to be 4s and that put me off a bit (and I also believe is what caused the SS12 issue).
For my second (?) rally in the Fiesta, I'm quite pleased with what I did achieve. So still some positives to take away. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%