RDRC S5 Round 7 - Coffs Harbour Rally (3rd - 6th August 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question about the Versme stage Jack Hintz.

How many times are we supposed to take the alternate run where the Rally Cross track goes in two different directions where you loose a few seconds by going to the tarmac on the left?

Want to know so I don't do something wrong as it doesn't say in the notes go straight any time but my mind tells me, due to my real life racing, one time then you can go straight :redface:

A question about the Versme stage Jack Hintz.

How many times are we supposed to take the alternate run where the Rally Cross track goes in two different directions where you loose a few seconds by going to the tarmac on the left?

Want to know so I don't do something wrong as it doesn't say in the notes go straight any time but my mind tells me, due to my real life racing, one time then you can go straight :redface:

You mean left, correct? The finish is in the left side. You must do 3 full laps and at the end of the 3rd lap you must go left and cross the finish line. Take a look at some youtube video or try it by your self. It should give you DQ once you go one lap too much. And I do believe that pacenotes actually say when you should turn left instead of right at that point. At least in CZ plugin it did and I dont think there is any difference between pacenotes in these two plugins, shouldnt be :p

You mean left, correct? The finish is in the left side. You must do 3 full laps and at the end of the 3rd lap you must go left and cross the finish line. Take a look at some youtube video or try it by your self. It should give you DQ once you go one lap too much. And I do believe that pacenotes actually say when you should turn left instead of right at that point. At least in CZ plugin it did and I dont think there is any difference between pacenotes in these two plugins, shouldnt be :p

No, what I mean is at the other side of the track. You have a medium right, twisty, fast/medium right over crest into hairpin right.

Where it says Twisty, you have a small tarmac road to the left here that you can take that is, if it was in Rally Cross, an Alternate lane that you should take once per heat.

I'm wondering if we are supposed to drive into that on any lap or just go straight to the crest or go in there on every lap :unsure:

But I will take a look on a video as you said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%