RDRC S5 Round 6 - Barum Rally (8th - 11th June 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alberto Alvarez - AlberToivonen - EU4
________

My G27 pedals stopped working a couple of days after the last rally. I'm getting a replacement that I hope it will arrive in time for the last sessions, although probably not many time for practice.

I sign up for EU4 but i don't know if am able to drive this round.
I've got a strange disease called Bell's palsy.
It is not a dangerous disease but uncomfortable. Half of my face is paralyzed and I must have one eye closed all the time because I can not blink. Therefore I see with only one eye and it is tiring and unfamiliar so I'll see how it goes.

Magnar Haarstadsveen - magnar - EU4.

I would like to sign up, but i will not sign up to any rally before my license request gets approved. And Jack, is it fine if i drive with Ford Fiesta WRC 2012? I would drive with N4 car, n´but my game crashes every time when i take N4 car.

There's a glitch with the model for the 2000 Impreza on non-gravel stages. The model has a Kenya kit active by default, and it causes the crashes. (It's a snorkel-like thing they used for Safari rallies.)

If you want to use the Impreza, replace your IMPREZA00 folder in RBR directory/Cars/ with http://forum.rallyesim.fr/download/file.php?id=5690 an updated model by a dude on the Rallyesim forums.

I don't know why the guys at Rallyesim still haven't implemented this fix.

There's a glitch with the model for the 2000 Impreza on non-gravel stages. The model has a Kenya kit active by default, and it causes the crashes. (It's a snorkel-like thing they used for Safari rallies.)

If you want to use the Impreza, replace your IMPREZA00 folder in RBR directory/Cars/ with http://forum.rallyesim.fr/download/file.php?id=5690 an updated model by a dude on the Rallyesim forums.

I don't know why the guys at Rallyesim still haven't implemented this fix.
Ah, i already downloaded Ford Fiesta S2000. I just gotta convert the skin from WRC version.

Henri, you can drive it, but your times won't be counted or anything as you haven't been graded to use that car or anything yet.
I would recommend getting a grading test in the RDRC break (which is after this rally) as lots of things will be going on to make the next series better ;)

Okay, just finnished the rally.
I was obviously too confident on my ability to readapt to RBR after a long truce and my ability to learn the stages that I didn't know.
It resulted on the worst performance you could imagine. I hate myself, a short recce could have avoided me most of the mistakes that I did :(

Thanks to the organizers anyway, those stages are among the best in RBR, beautifully made and very challenging. Good luck to those who will run after me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back