RDRC S5 Round 4 - Rally Alsace (27th-30th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Hintz are we allowed to "suicide" the last corner of the power-stage? The stage end arrives just before a 90-degree corner, if taken flat out a bit of time can be saved before an inevitable crash into concrete barriers. But since it's the last stage, damage doesn't matter.

Jack Hintz are we allowed to "suicide" the last corner of the power-stage? The stage end arrives just before a 90-degree corner, if taken flat out a bit of time can be saved before an inevitable crash into concrete barriers. But since it's the last stage, damage doesn't matter.
If the finish is indeed before the inevitable crash, I don't see why not.

There was someone in one of the previous seasons with a great time on a stage. When we checked the replay, we realized he basically plowed through :D

Why not? I usually finish the stage sideways through the finish :p

Yeah that'd be good if you could post it the weekend before Jack, I only have time to practice during the weekends.

I was meant to race tonight, got to the start line but no accelerator! Whoops I forgot to plug my wheel in, lol. I had to retire but I can start tomorrow night no probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back