RDRC S5 Round 3 - Sno*Drift Rally (6-9th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly a strange error, completely black, not so dark is appears black, but completely black. I don't think different textures are used during night time, and the stage worked fine the first running. Some sort of weird shader glitch then.

I'm running W7 64bits with an AMD graphics card, how about you guys?

Edit: My headlights were illuminating trees, but not the ground. As if it were absorbing all the light. :O_o:

Same as you. Win7 64 bit, Sapphire Radeon 6850 Vapor x. I noticed that same thing happens with Bissane night also. The car is red and all other is black.

It looks like I might have to drop out of the rally. I work evenings this week, and since I was occupied in the weekend I lost any clean chance of doing the rally. I could however go for the session at 4 AM local time tonight, though I will propably not be in any shape to drive at said time :p

So...what about that ss13 Mineshaft?

For me it was all OK. On Greenhills however the trees were transparent so it was a little distracting but not as close to your frustrating and helpless situation.

It was a fun rally for me, especially the second part when I got even more relaxed and started drifting and have fun. I almost paid for it but this time I was lucky and knew what I was doing I guess. Third time's the charm. :)

Oops, I guess I don't even know what time zone I live in. I thought US4 was starting now. Its 2am here, the question is if I can stay awake to start in an hour and finish a little before 5am. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back