RDRC S5 Round 11 - Rally Costa Brava (26th - 29th October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you liked it Emil, the transition was nice to have for a change :)
Next year should be even better, depending on how many people we can get to lend a hand running it ;)

Not a bad rally for me.

SS1: Handbrake too early and hit barrier slightly. may have done something.
SS2: Couple of half spins, and then *someone* said the wrong pacenote and I went a little too wide and hit a bank and it spun me round and the bumper came off. We take will the car slow next stage.
SS3: What can I say, I forgot we were on this compound and decided to push a bit...WRONG!!
SS4: We are on the right compound now and the feeling is very good. Few bibg moments in there where I lost time but no big.
SS5: Some scary moments but the first half was very good, until a slipped a bit off the stage (I could get back on) and the spectators helped it unpon their selves to get my out instead.
SS6: So Paddys crashed on me... yay.
SS7: Too slippery and I spun...also something I dont know what hit the car and made us have a bit of an accident, but enough to keep going.
SS8: We have suspension damage, but I thought the time was pretty good!
SS9: Struggling with the suspension until it did not want to turn at all so we hit a tree :( not good.
SS10: Very smooth run, very happy. Looking forward to tomorrow!
SS11: Misjudged two braking points and ended up almost losing it, but great feeling.
SS12: Slipped something after sliding wide and some understeer...but apart from that a good stage.
SS13: Battling problem but managed a good stage time too. Flat out for power stage now.
SS14: Best stage of the entire rally for me, loved it!

I don't think that was bad at all for no practice whatsoever!

Well did the Rally today... This time i didn't made the mistake of the car... :) It went very well... I only had a small spin that cost me about 20s in the hole Rally... I've made some mistakes but nothing very bad... I think that was one of my best performance...
Loved the change between tarmac to gravel... Next time to get the things more awesome, put tarmac stages with gravel stages together so we could drove on tarmac with gravel tyres...hehehe ;)
Good luck for the rest of the drivers

Umm.... Why isn't there an EU4 Session? :unsure:

I've forgotten to write that I would take the EU4 session but it hasn't turned up in the list, it is winter time so the session should have started a couple of minutes ago but it isn't there :confused::(
EU-sessions are always run at 21:00 CET, as the server is always following the CET :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%