RDRC S4 Round 8 - Rally México (8th – 11th September)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your hopes up! ;P I might just end up far behind on this. Even though, in theory. The stages, my car, and me should fit on most of the stages. A bit harder on Mineshaft, and a lot harder on The W though.
I find technical stages to be tough for 2WD. Of course, I'm not as good on technical stages. You've got Tommy driving a Volvo as well

That's where you should be :thumbsup: I'm just now looking at my Mineshaft II times, and, well... thanks for going to the WRC class :notworthy:

I didn't notice until the result of the last round that Ole is grade 1. No wonder he's so fast!

Hi, change to US1, things got a little bit tight for me this weekend..

Nice to see many new guys in the championship, . BTW, as we have the Rally Terre De L'Áuxerrois with an accent, this one also has one. It's called Rally México.

Good luck all

Finished the Rally, it didn't go the way I wanted it at all. Lost a ton of time.

SS1 - Great time.

SS2 - Superb time

SS3 - had a big spin and lost 7 seconds.

SS4 - Lacking confidence, kind of an average time.

SS5 - Not bad but that spin on SS3 really ruined my confidence and my Rally.

SS6 - 3 seconds slower than my PB, not the best of runs.

SS7 - Kinda dissapointing time, couldn't manage to get in my ussual times.

SS8 - Hideous, had a big roll and it was a miracle we landed on the wheels and the car kept going, lost about 9 seconds.

SS9 - Not close to my record but not really bad.

SS10 - I really like this stage and was planning to set a bonkers time but with the mistakes before I'd rather just get to the finish, great time too, not easy to beat.

SS11 - This time it went very well, great time.

SS12 - Same as in the first pass.

SS13 - Even better time in my favorite stage of the Rally.

SS14 - Just took it to the finish, average time.

I'm glad I made it to the finish because that hasn't been the case very often this year, it sucks that i can do 400 KM of testing without a single dent in the car but when it's time for the Rally I did 2 big costly mistakes :x3: anyway, I never liked to rally at night, concentration isn't the same. There's so many tough places that you have to remember in this rally that in some places I was just passing trough them and thinking : "We're trough, pheew" even if it doesn't look dangerous in practice guys, i recommend being especially careful in the real rally. Only runner so far, good luck to all that are left to run.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 126 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline