RDRC S4 Round 6 - Rallye Terre De L'Auxerrois (16th-19th June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is the warning came too late ,after the race its completed i dont see any warning to send replays in the next 3 days , ands they put the final results with my name in the points !
Why they put my name in the points if i dont send the replays ,and change after one week and put me Dnf ??

I'm sure most drivers understand this, but just to be very clear.

All results published straight after the Rally are PROVISIONAL. They are provided to give everyone an idea of how they went, and to lodge any complaints or issues before the results are finalised.
As per the Rules, the RDRC Directors have 5 days in which to review Replays, check Setups, and resolve any disputes or concerns.
During that period, drivers who haven't supplied replays are reminded in the Forum (in Ricardo's case, he received two reminders).

Official results are then published including any D/Q's.

It is the drivers responsibility to read and comply with the Rules. The RDRC Directors responsibility is to be consistent with all drivers in enforcing these Rules. Drivers have previously been D/Q'ed for failure to supply Replays, so this has been consistent.

We also have a Complaints procedure for handling disputes, please use it.

The problem is the warning came too late ,after the race its completed i dont see any warning to send replays in the next 3 days , ands they put the final results with my name in the points !
Why they put my name in the points if i dont send the replays ,and change after one week and put me Dnf ??
Results are final 5 days after they're first posted. It gives a chance for everyone to check if their times on the server match the times they actually did in the rally (the dreaded "in progress" status), to send in their replays, and for us to check for stage restarts, setups, cutting, and so on.

Its obvious i dont see this forum all days , and after seeing i am in the points and with no warnings to send replays , i assume its everything fine ,

I think this time its not my fault , i send the replays after seeing the warnings but now they dont acepted them !
As others and myself have pointed out a couple of times now, the sending of replays is clearly listed in the rules.

My posts reminding you (and others) to send the replays are not in the rules; I didn't strictly have to post those at all. So them being too late (if 3 days in advance is too late), is still better than no warning at all?

Anyway, as per the rules, send a PM to @Rick Bamford with your complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%