RDRC S4 Round 6 - Rallye Terre De L'Auxerrois (16th-19th June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Serban, I tip my hat to thee. Well done sir!

Thats amazing, I lost 46.75 seconds to Norbert on stage 2 when I rolled. He beat me by 46.61 seconds. If I had matched him on that stage we would have been less than a second apart!

I'm still happy I managed to salvage second. Good result for Ross again too.

Having started the season as a RBR noob, i'm pretty chuffed to be just improving to the point that i'm simply finishing rallies without any DNF's or CFH's to be honest. Still quite a bit off the pace of you & Norbert, but i'm just enjoying the experience so far, it's a refreshing change to 'super-serious' sim-racing anyway!

YESS! this season hasn't been what I expected, so to get a win and have no CFH or retirements here is excellent :D

congrats to Andy, Norbert, Sion and all the podiums.

Citroen Richard Burns WRT gets the max points for the first time with a 1-2 result, nice! :D and the record goes on, now 51 stage wins :p

thanks for this great rally, see you in a long long time in Spain...

Having started the season as a RBR noob, i'm pretty chuffed to be just improving to the point that i'm simply finishing rallies without any DNF's or CFH's to be honest. Still quite a bit off the pace of you & Norbert, but i'm just enjoying the experience so far, it's a refreshing change to 'super-serious' sim-racing anyway!

Yeah man, you're improving every time. Its definitely slightly less serious at our level but I can imagine that it gets much more serious if you're in a wrc car fighting for the win lol. You're doing better than me, i've had 2 CFHs in the 3 rallies i've done so far.

Well I'm chuffed with my first Class Win :D and first top 20! Think it was more down to luck/only one DNF and going very steady on the longer stages, as I'm really not good at them so didn't mind loosing the time there!

Thanks to everyone for putting the event one and well done to all the other winners :thumbsup:

Sion

Well... I have to say I'm absolutely gutted at what happened during this round. I love these stages I can say that if there's a rally that I would be strong at it would be this one. I didn't get any fastest times but SS4 and SS6 I'm only a few seconds off the fastest time and I spun once in both as well.

At this point in the stage I can't fall back on the excuse that I'm "new" to RBR since I did a few rounds last season and I've done about 4 so far. Just horribly disappointed I really thought I could be fast but I lost concentration in the special stage and needed to retire. So no real point in continuing after that.

Congrats to the podium. I hope I can find myself atleast putting a rally together for once and fighting with you guys :)

Yeee, I'm back to my winning form :D
That's great to lead the table before the break, but I'm disappointed, why the break is coming now, because I have great rivals in the category, and its much more funnier, if you have great opponents, like Alasdair, Ross and Paul. :D
See you soon in Spain... :)

Four and a half minutes off the pace and I still get a shout out.

Hi!
This was my first rally championship series, which ended in special stage 3 :(
After that i tried to run special stage to the end and compare the times to other competitors.
Hopefully, the next race would go without interruption.

if you have great opponents, like Alasdair, Ross and Paul. :D

Awww, I am not:(

*In the service park just before the rally*

Roy Magnes: "David! You don't look prepared and ready just before the rally starts! What's wrong?"

David Jundt: "The rally is already over for us. We detected a terminal problem with the engine of the car that would make it overheat just some kilometres into a stage. And as that would damage a repairable engine and cost us money, we decided to pack up and travel back home to be ready for the next rally. Just sad we only found it now."

RM: "That's a blow for the Production Class, losing you&Saki aswell as the Lancer X, the Subaru-Chaser. We'll hopefully see you again at the next rally then."

Truth is I actually forgot taking part on Tuesday night after I came back from Le Mans:cry:

"Unfortunely there is some people here, not happy , with my good result in the s2000 class , and they Dnf me with no warning to send replays !"

Ricardo, you ignored the Rules and two subsequent warnings. Don't blame others.
Since you don't read the rules, or think they don't apply to you, I'd recommend that you read Rule 16 regarding how to handle complaints.
16 - Complaints

The problem is the warning came too late ,after the race its completed i dont see any warning to send replays in the next 3 days , ands they put the final results with my name in the points !
Why they put my name in the points if i dont send the replays ,and change after one week and put me Dnf ?? Its obvious i dont see this forum all days , and after seeing i am in the points and with no warnings to send replays , i assume its everything fine ,

I think this time its not my fault , i send the replays after seeing the warnings but now they dont acepted them ! Well im not in the fight for the championships for sure, but my points gonna be useful for the "friends " who have this little gift and are int the lead!

The problem is the warning came too late ,after the race its completed i dont see any warning to send replays in the next 3 days , ands they put the final results with my name in the points !
Why they put my name in the points if i dont send the replays ,and change after one week and put me Dnf ?? Its obvious i dont see this forum all days , and after seeing i am in the points and with no warnings to send replays , i assume its everything fine ,

I think this time its not my fault , i send the replays after seeing the warnings but now they dont acepted them ! Well im not in the fight for the championships for sure, but my points gonna be useful for the "friends " who have this little gift and are int the lead!

From rules - 15.1 - The top 5 drivers in each CAR CLASS will have to submit their stage replays to the organizers within 5 days of results being posted. 2 RDRC directors will view the replays and must come to a unanimous decision regarding legality.

On sign up - I have read and understand the rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of RDRC S4. – Yes

You said yes to this but you say you didnt know about the rule then you obviously did not read the rules.

You fault not the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back