RDRC S4 Round 5 - Kouvola Auto Ralli (26st - 29th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That DQ is unfair, I should be in 13th possition, without points but in 13th. Nobody had been DQ for not signing up on time, it's in the rules that you can still participate even after the signup deadline but without points
It's more important for people who are scoring points to know where exactly they stand. And it's easier for me when I calculate the points.

See this table, none of the guys who signed up late got DQ - this is from round 3. I should not be DQ neither should Ozan ;)
And it was confusing for people, so I decided to change that practice. From Round 4 actually, but you didn't point that out, because it's not related to you I guess.

In no part does it say that the driver who doesn't enter by the close of entries will be DQ.
It also doesn't say that you'll be included in the final results. Would it be more preferable to you if I removed your times? Or would that be "treating you hideously"?

Wow, I really should have concentrated a bit more!

The stage I did well/thought went well I was quite close to the pace or fastest time! Not all bad, well last placed qualifying driver so yeah guess it is!

Sion

i have a question; as i have not scored any point with late subscription, can i change my car?
Technically, I think no.

10.6 - Changing cars during the season

Each driver should consider the competitiveness, strength and enjoyment of each car before posting their selection in the sign-up thread as drivers will NOT be able to change car once they have signed up for the season.

Not sure why you signed up without trying the car first. You missed the points for this round anyway, you could've joined and driven without signing up.

@Rick Bamford has the final say, though. I know he hasn't added you to his administration stuff yet, and this isn't hurting anyone, so maybe he'll find it in his heart to make an exception.

i did the late subscription, because i thought i cannot do the race without subscribing it (on time or late), but after subscription i realized that i could. i tested the car before race on tarmac only and i didn't have the time to test on any other surface, it was actually very good on tarmac, i couldn't imagine how awfull it would be on gravel. so, we are here to have fun, right? ;) the championship already gone half way, i won't be the next champion anyway :)

Technically, I think no. *snip*

Even though the rule states that when a driver signs up the car choice is final. Doesn't a driver need to be graded before being accepted as signed up. Therefore I suggest that the next rally that Ozan participates in would be the rally where he is first technically signed up for the league? Meaning that between now and then he could opt to change his car choice?

Just seems like a slight loophole in the ruling. Admin discretion to clear this one up as you said Senad.

Even though the rule states that when a driver signs up the car choice is final. Doesn't a driver need to be graded before being accepted as signed up. Therefore I suggest that the next rally that Ozan participates in would be the rally where he is first technically signed up for the league? Meaning that between now and then he could opt to change his car choice?

Just seems like a slight loophole in the ruling. Admin discretion to clear this one up as you said Senad.

ehm.. i am graded; level 1

Hey guys, just about the results which have been uploaded. It shows Citroen Recce Team having scored no points on the last rally. It was my understanding you score team points only against the people driving in the same class car as us. Neither Magnar or myself had a particularly good event, but we finished 5th and 8th in our class. So shouldn't we have scored 14 points? Guessing it's just an oversight, or maybe I am wrong?

Hey guys, just about the results which have been uploaded. It shows Citroen Recce Team having scored no points on the last rally. It was my understanding you score team points only against the people driving in the same class car as us. Neither Magnar or myself had a particularly good event, but we finished 5th and 8th in our class. So shouldn't we have scored 14 points? Guessing it's just an oversight, or maybe I am wrong?
Team points edited, let me know if I messed up again.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdrc-season-4-points-tables.44732/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years