RDRC S4 Round 5 - Kouvola Auto Ralli (26st - 29th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have recovered from the shock. I guess Im so high only because there were so few drivers at this rally. I know that I totally didnt deserve this place.. neither in class or overall. Now this might give me some serious motivation :p

*Once more, the Yellow&Black "Tigered" Lancer Evo X slowly parks underneath the service tenth of the Tiger Express Motorsports team*

*A fast approaching Roy Magnes interviewer appears!*

RM: "So David, another rally has ended. Do you like the gravel rally, and did you cope well with it?"

DJ: "Yes and... no."

RM: "Huh? So what is it now?"

DJ: "We had few time to prepare for this rally, and for the effort, it was a good reward. I am satisfied for now, but not that happy."

RM: "Why? Any problems with the car?"

DJ: "Not the car itself. But there was just not the traction I'd have liked to have. Don't get me wrong, gravel is gravel, but I felt like driving on ice once or twice, the car's movements weren't quick at all. I didn't really have the confidence in the car to drive safe&fast. Although you'd usually not hear these two words in once sentence."

RM: "Sure have."

DJ: "Yes sure, because you drive fast&quick against trees, my friend! What would the Norwegian forest administration say if they saw you?"

RM: E-enough of that. More about you."

DJ: "About me? Well, I am Swiss, I dislike skiing, the army&dumb commercials on TV, and I like Japanese stuff."

RM: "About your rally! Is there... Is there something spectacular for the specators to see in the highlights when they see you?"

DJ: "Oooh... that. Yes, there is. The jumps on the... Sikakama II stage were quite interesting. I never rolled, but it sure looked quite amazing. I am not sure though if it was Sikakama II, although I thought it must have been on the longest stage and the 2nd run. Either there or on Mustaselka."

RM: "Anything else?"

DJ: "Yes, the second run of the last short stage was quite good too, Mr McGregor finally got what he deserved, a D-E-F-E-A-T HA!:p

RM: "Your most exciting moments of the rally?"

DJ: "The few moments where I jumped a bit further than I wanted. The times I was staring right into that effing course marshall's and those BUSHES eyes. Wait... a bush has no eyes? Anyway, I still stared them down until they shrinked to crops. And finally, the times were Saki forgot to zip the top of her overall. OH MY GAWD. I couldn't concentrate on the road ahe-"

SM: *Blush* "Please be quiet. Not like Roy HAS to know."

RM: "Sure do."

DJ: "Not this sh*t again lol... The Norwegian forest administration, remember Roy?"

RM: *Whistles* "No, I don't.

Actually I do, but I'd rather not acknowledge I do.

So Mr Jundt, Mrs Miyazaki, what's the verdict on the rally?"

DJ: "Boring. Or rather actually I disliked the gravel, simples."

SM: "Consistent&Good, but far from being quick enough. We got more hopes for the next rally."

RM: "Well, you heard it. See you next rally! This has been a Roy Magnes Interview."

DJ: "You old show-off..."

SM: "He sure is."

DJ+SM: *Trollface*

RM: "Veeery funny. Shhht, we weren't offline just yet..."

The Driver&Co-Driver in portray:

David Jundt
Swiss
mangatar-70zgtiym.png

Saki Miyazaki
Japanese-German
mangatar-20q4jyp5.png

If someone has the opinion I have too much ideas: Keep it to yourself, I don't care:p

The results was as I feared, terrible when looking from my perspective. But we should still have a nice lead in the team-championship even though I am falling a bit behind in the driver-championship :)

Congrats Gundars, Andrew and Tero!

I had a real bad luck on this round, it was beyond my control so I was really disappointed and sad. But It's a big relief to see some of the top A guys had an unfortunate event too for this round . I can't believe I led the overall points on all previous rounds and will still lead, well I guess I'm still lucky after all :D

The results was as I feared, terrible when looking from my perspective.

I guess it has something to do with the Norwegian Forest administration, right?:D

Soon, the allowed amount of chopped down trees will be called "The Magnes Index" in Norway(Actually, a certain Tveit would be more fitting)xD

Can we trade co-drivers David?

Bobby Joe Adcock
draft_lens12668031module114281701photo_1281559712anime-avatar.jpg

Uhhh... Looks like a... nice guy?

That would mean the side windows would have to be changed, so no! Apart from that, we've been a team for a long time(not just last season in the Fiesta), I won't break it up now(In more than 1 way lol)!

"The girl is mine!":p

David, does Saki have a sister? I might have need of a new co-driver;)

Actually... she does(and no, I didn't make her up just now!).

She's a bit younger(flashy!) than Saki, both daughters of a Japanese mother and a German father.

Julia Miyazaki
Japanese-German
mangatar-jvbns945.png

I think I could create my own manga series with these ideas:confused:

if you seen my beer belly you would say im a 'large' part of 'us' probably twice one of you (really must get fitter)

Anywhoo, thanks to all the drivers, organisers and the marshall that cost me 45 secs and glory!

What's there to say. It was bad and unlucky. Four retirements. All after hitting a tree. One I didn't see behind the bush, one I thought I avoided but hit it with the side of my car and still damaged my engine badly and two of them i hit after a roll.

During shakedown I couldn't find the right setup but after round one I did it but still had to use intermediate tyres. Later I just had fun and started to power slide for myself and the crowd. It was the only thing left to do when I realized it won't end well.

Congrats to my teammate Jani who finished all stages and took 5th overall. Great job mate! Our team waited long enough for such a result.
Congrats also to all podium finishers and everyone who participated.

Wow , :) pleasant and unexpected result for me,this is my second finish this season in RDRC.Some small mistakes ,lucky escapes and spins ,but owerall it was good rally.I think I push to the limit some stages,but when I saw Magnar times :geek:,yep there is place to grow up :D.
Thank's to all organizers and congrats to all drivers who reaches the finish.

I should be in 13th possition, without points but in 13th. Nobody had been DQ for not signing up on time, it's in the rules that you can still participate even after the signup deadline but without points.

See this table, none of the guys who signed up late got DQ - this is from round 3. I should not be DQ neither should Ozan

shkcx.png

The rules said:
If a driver does not enter by the close of entries they may still drive in the rally but they will not be able to score points.

In no part does it say that the driver who doesn't enter by the close of entries will be DQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%