RDRC S4 Round 10 - Rally of Wales (20th - 23rd October)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like testing for the rally, I think its takes away the feeling of the rallying, the improvisation. :)
I drive though the stages only once or twice to feel the conditions, and find the key points :)
:thumbsup:. That's why I really hope my proposal of making the road book be released very late before the first session would be approved by the Season 5 Director so the rally would be fair for drivers like you. (but I guess only a little bit of fairness :D, there's still enough time though for opportunists who can master every stage before the rally, but at least it won't be weeks)

I don't like testing for the rally, I think its takes away the feeling of the rallying, the improvisation. :)
I drive though the stages only once or twice to feel the conditions, and find the key points :)

I only run through the actual stages a couple of times too, but I have a gravel loop if you will so I can get the car setup. Usually I do stages that are similar to the ones in the rally but not the actual stages being used. For this rally most of my testing is being done on the japanese stages as well as a couple of Finnish stages with the gravel mod. I don't like running the stages too much because I'll start getting bogged down and bored with running the same stages all the time, this way I stay fresh and interested.

The big season finale!!

Ole Marius Myrvold - Myrvold - EU3

Regarding testing: I have one gravel stage, one snow stage and one asphalt-stage which I test on. No other... In my head that is slightly more realistic, and fun!
Even though I then tend to make a bathplugging huge mistake if any of those stages are in the rally, because I'm so used to them, that I think I can push much harder :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%