RDRC S3 Skins and Replays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Racing Team skin is ready for first round. I think i will fix some more to the next rounds. Some small glitches.

Download here

245.jpg

Here are the Skins for the JME rallysport team. Damien has done a great job again in the paint both. However, he has said we are not allowed to scratch them, so All the JME drivers....................................MAKE SURE YOU DON'T CRASH, he will KILL me;)

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=qqc4r11o9b6hari&thumb=4

Amazing skin Tor, nice job.
Ford Focus looks great to !

Any details? What's going on, all skins don't work, or just yours? Any error messages, or it's just nothing happening?

I've put the files in the skins folder started rscenter and clicked on the skin manager plugin. I select the folder of the skin line drawings show but there is nothing to apply in game and I get a grey question over the skin display - no rush just waiting to start OC3
Thanks,
Pete

Okay, here's an example of my skin from last season.

The path is C:\Richard Burns Rally\Skins\SUBARU_N11\SSubasic

Inside the folder, there is a SSubasic.JPG and a SSubasic.zip. In the zip file are all .dds files. If that is the same as you got, please send me the skin, so I can see if it works for me.

The explanation of how to install that were given to me were incorrect - will try doing it the correct way and post back if any problems.

Thanks,
Pete

Is this the skin I made for you? If so the folder structure was all set already so all you have to do is drop the whole lot into your main RBR folder (it will merge with the already existing 'Skins' folder).

Is this the skin I made for you? If so the folder structure was all set already so all you have to do is drop the whole lot into your main RBR folder (it will merge with the already existing 'Skins' folder).
I put the zip and jpg files into the FIESTA_S1600 folder and the Skin Manager didn't see them properly so I renamed the two files exactly the same as the folder name. Now Skin Manager sees the thumb picture and enables the button to apply but when you press the green button it says File Not Found.

Pete

Upload the whole package somewhere, so we could check.

Also, don't worry if you don't get it right in time, skins are practically only visible in replays/movies, and there's a couple of weeks till that comes to life :)

Yes Damien, will try copying and pasting the original files into the RBR folder (in my case Rally).

Pete

Edited: That didn't work either:frown:

Works fine for me Pete. Added both the zip file and the jpg in this folder:
C:\Richard Burns Rally\Skins\FIESTA_S1600\JME - Mull\

Thank you very much Senad - now works fine for me, I think the zip and jpg files should have been in a zipped folder together and unzipped to the skins folder giving the sub folder /JME - Mull/ and the files within it. :doublethumb:

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline