1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RDRC S3 Skins and Replays

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by Rick Bamford, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is to display you car skin for the RDRC Season 3, please post your link so it can be used in the Round Video. As the top 5 from each car class will have to post their replays from each event please post them here or email them to ............@............ or senad.subasic@gmail.com

2. To introduce you to our team:

Smouldering Biscuits,
    running the Subaru Impreza Wrc 01

Greets

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Great movie Hubert, love the opening jump over Mineshaft. :cool:

Nice Team name too. :thumb:

4. nice one 'steaming cakes' team!! good vid

5. LOL, "Steaming Cakes", LOVE it;)

6. I am sorry, but cant seem to find the Racedepartment Rally Stickers anywhere... is there any?

And for Citroen C4 WRC A8W-08 pack is there this: (Grayson C4 2010 template) Link

7. Stickers are on their way (will be done today). Had a rely busy working week schedule lately, thankfully weekend is finally upon us :)

8. To avoid dragging it out, there is a link to the refreshed stickers. No fancy-shmancy presentation ATM I'm afraid, but the substance is here (yes, it's virtually the same as last year):

[ Download link ]

9. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

10. thx Lukasz, skin will be fixed for round two.

11. Ok. My skin is almost ready. But i have this problem again, see picture.

Frontbumper stil got redbulls on it, even though none of the dds files in my folder contains those redbulls. Anybody knows?

[​IMG]

12. I remember that problem from Season 2 :D. C4_08_part_interior.dds

Nice looking skin BTW :good:

13. Max Racing Team skin is ready for first round. I think i will fix some more to the next rounds. Some small glitches.

Download here

[​IMG]

14. Nice, nice Tor. Good looking car is always faster!

15. Where do I get the font from the stickers?

16. Which one?

17. Oh, my bad. I was going to switch it to Impact for a better compatibility. Feel free to use Impact if you're missing the original font, it fits nicely :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.