RDRC S3 Round 6 - Rally Mont Blanc (29 Oct - 01 Nov)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNS for me!:frown:

My modem/router killed it's charger inside, couldn't save the data inside, lost it and I I couldn't do anything on Sunday or Monday, thus I missed the rally!!!(In other words: I was without connection for two days).

I fixed it now until Thursday temporarily, when we get a new router, but damage is done, I missed what could have been much fun...

Sorry to JME and Rick for the No-show, it was out of my hands...

Hope to be there for the next rally.

Do you get penalty for not attending when you signed-up?

Wow , 6º place in general in my debut ,with a s1600 car, its a result much better im expected , even with the problems of the first rounds , seeing the scratchs times there is very fast people in this championship :)

Congratulations to all drivers !

Well basically it gave me retirement from first stage, but I actually finished it, but I had internet problem so it probably didn't sent times. i even saved replay(if you retire then you should'nt able to save a replay imo), so maybe you can get my time from replay? http://www.racedepartment.com/showthread.php?t=59322&page=24&p=970449#post970449

from the first poast:

IMPORTANT - At the end of the rally, take a screenshot of RSCenter, or save your times. If there is a discrepancy in the results, this is the only evidence you'll have to get your times corrected.

if you've got either of those, i'll totally fix it up.
but i'm not dredging thru replays.

It was really not my evening yesterday. And not the best gift for my birthday.

The 3 first stages start well, I was first before Nigel. When I did stage 4, I saw the first warning that this is not an evening where I will found my pace. I was 5s slower compared to my training time, and didn't understand why because I didn't make mistakes.
SS5, I take again several seconds to Nigel.
SS6, was the turn of the event for me, I slip on the grass after the jump at the end of the first sector and I saw far away that there is a man on my trajectory, I tried to brake or to change my trajectory, but it was impossible. And 30s, for this mistake, I think that the last time I have made kill a man or did a CFH was during the RDRC Seasion 1 last year.
SS8, I was very slow and this confirmed that I didn't find my pace, I lost 4s to my best time and saw that I was before Nigel, this was strange but I thought that he made a mistake.
SS9, I drive with int tyres and when I saw Nigel time on split 1, 10s better than me, I was really surprise. And I realised that I made the wrong tyres choice, why I didn't think to use wet tyres ????? That explain why I was faster than Nigel in SS8 and after in SS10.
And in SS7 again I lost several seconds.
SS11, I made a good time, Nigel was faster than me.
SS12, OMG, how can I be so slow, I lost 14s on this stage... In all my training, I didn't make this time, I was always faster...
SS13, lost again several second.

Conclusion, not my evening, a mistake on Puy du Lac that cost me 30s and to slow on the other stages that cost me the possibility to fight with Nigel during all this event.

Manuel show us that his times are incredible, without his PC failure, he would be unbeatable.

Thanks everybody, congratulation again Nigel for this victory.

I thanks also all the RD staff, for this nice and hard event.

from the first poast:

if you've got either of those, i'll totally fix it up.
but i'm not dredging thru replays.
Thanks for response.

Unfortunally I didn't saved either of them. Lost possible podium spot and stage win(2:46.XX was time), which would mean that I had most stage win in my class :p Only I have to do is blame my internet connection and myself for not saving times either making picture of them. Better luck next time. Aslo gratz to all classes podiums :)

A decent result for me again, despite the consentration-problems I had :) And I have gotten more overall points with the S2000 than I did with the WRC :tongue: Just shows how mutch a car you are comfortable with means in this game.
I will propably take two weeks off from RBR and return for the next RDRC-event.

Thanks for organizing so we can all come and play :)

nice one

oi, results are up, thx Norman, the fastest Biscuit this side of Laredo!
20th overall is great for me, as are 8th in Production and 7th of the grade 2 guys, love it. And look at Warren, leading in Production class, great job! see you all in Japan.
pity we seem to be losing players again, c'mon guys it's only game, no harm done in not being top five.

I've just arrived in the Aussie Outback (Longreach), hooked up my laptop, anxious to see the results.

Wow!! A few surprises in these results, and some pleasant ones too. :)

Congratulations to Nigel, Seb and Magnar for the overall podium. This is a historic Rally for RD, finally someone has beaten Seb, he may be human after all. Brilliant result Nigel, and great reward for the huge effort you are putting in. :thumbup:

Grats to Magnar, Jeff, Ricardo, and Anthony for their Class wins.

Super result for Ricardo to get a Junior Class car to P6 overall, amazing. You won't be Grade 4 for long. :wink:

Looks like there were a few hard luck stories in this Round, many drivers with some fast times but ruined by PC issues or an unfortunate crash.
I felt like I dodged a bullet by managing to finish all stages despite some weird graphic glitches, but to get the result I did was a huge bonus. Must have used up all my luck by now. :rolleyes:

Huge thanks to Norman for the efficient management of Sessions and Results, your contribution to this Season has been great. :thanks:
Thanks also to Rick and the rest of the Leadership Team, this season continues to be our most successful so far. :thanks:
This Rally was a nice mix of Tarmac Stages and presented some new challenges. I'm guessing we'll return to gravel for the remaining Rounds, so this might bring new challenges and may suit different drivers.

I should be home just in time for the next Round, very unprepared but at least refreshed (no idea what that will result in though :eek:).
See you all next time. :ups:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back