RDRC S3 Round 5 - Rally Costa Brava (08 Oct - 11 Oct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, signed up too late... oh well, still looking forward to the rally. I hope I can rebound after the disaster that was R3 =) Hopefully I wont be too shamefully slow here. Me and my low powered alfa is going to get completely destroyed on these tarmac stages rofl

Good luck everyone and especially good luck to Niko and his My Little Pony subaru xD

Was looking forward to this round after missing the last round.
Unfortunately things didn't go as planed. With errors in most stages my times were well below practise times.
I did have 2 PB's though in stage 7 and stage12, my worst stage was stage 9 were I kept clipping the edges and ended up on my roof about 3 or 4 times having to CFH each time.:frown:

This rally went very well for me, just a little spin on ss6, lost 10 sek i think.
I take it too easy i think since i had no more mistakes, but it bring me to the end in one piece.
I love the S2000 car on tarmac so big thanks for this rally!!!!

not a good rally for me .... felt i was driving very well, sensible but reasonably fast

unfortunately rscentre skipped ss03 and sent me straight into ss04, so that was 1 retirement already
then it froze on the start line of ss08, so another retirement
and then at the end of ss11 after the finish line i went off the road and hit a tree because i had no idea it actually mattered if you crashed after you finished the stage, but i had damaged the radiator and the engine cut out half way through ss12...

so very dissapointing ... the last crash was my fault even though i didnt realise it would matter ..... but the first 2 retirements were through no fault of my own this ... anyone else have that problem ??

Well, not the best rally from my driving point of view - very scrappy and slow. On Subida a La Mazana I was 6 seconds slower than my best practice time and I had a 360 on the first time through Malaga. The second half was much better with two PB's, two retirements and two off on the final stage.

Enjoyable rally, much prefer the twisty stuff than the long blasts. Thanks to the organising team for putting this round on - good mixture of stages, all challenging in their own way.

Thanks again,
Pete

that was the worst rally which I've ever drive! I was making too much mistakes, I'm too nervous and emotional, finally I crashed on greenhills after finish line and I broke radiator, then my car stoped on east-west stage, because of no watter.
I can say F**k!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years