RDRC S3 Round 3 - Rallye Terre De L'Auxerrois (27 Aug - 31 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have to say, it's a good result for me with 0 practice & driving 12 stages very tired. :) I finished in the mid-field, 12th place in N4/S2000 - only missed the points by a little. :) But at least, I had only 1 retirement, and we're first in the teams' championship :p

Congrats for everybody who entered this event, and thanks for the organisers their fantastic work! :)

The replay actually seems to run after recording, it just seems to be the camera positions, maybe. I am hoping that there are some options that allow you to move the camera positions somehow, but I haven't found them yet.

I use the TAB key to change the camera positions and it works fine - is that set in camerahack or somewhere else ??

Pete

Happy to be on the J podium, there are some fast guys in this class now and I wasn't sure how it would shake out.

Grats to Troy for taking the points lead. After your drives on the past two rallies it is well deserved. Hopefully you can find the time to continue, I know school is busy (glad to be done with that stuff) but you can't stop now that you are in the points lead!

Thanks to the organizers, another great rally in the books. My replays will be uploaded later tonight.

Hi there! Well this rally did not ended up like I expected... :) But had a lot of fun, and the results maybe will be better next time

Here is my replay! :)

Cheers

edit: Oh, I couldn't make replay of the first stage, I had a huge graph bug, and after the stage, I couldn't see the buttons :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%