RDRC S3 Round 2 - Coffs Harbour Rally (06 Aug - 10 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to the organising team for your efforts, really appreciated! and thanks to Senad for the great video's, mate your a credit to the club without a doubt! I'll send the bloopers reel of to you soon.

Cheers Norman for getting the results up so quickly, good to see some really close times in the top ten, with another gravel event coming-up, i expect there's going be some close battles going on there too. Overall can't complain with my effort just glad to finish and get some points. Well done to the podium of all classes, see you all next time.:cool:

*Jakub.. wow 2:54 diamond creek, you have some big kahunas my friend! :)

7th out of 24, points! :woot:

And wait, what. Warren in front of Simone? Wow, nice one :eek:

Thanks to Rick and Norman, great rally this, loved the stages. Okay, maybe not Prospect Ridge, LOL.

EDIT: 4th out of Grade 2 drivers, and my team mate 11th out of Grade 1 drivers. I guess I'll be hauling in the team points this time :D

Ok peoples!

Provisional results are up and can be found here.
Points tables will be updated at lunchtime or when I get home this evening.

55 participants - hot stuff!
Gratz to all, see you in Round 3.

Thank you for posting results so quickly.

It's just like I was afraid of. Nightmare on SS8 and slow cruise at 60 kph on SS9 cost me 3rd place in the Production Cup.
With so many great drivers and close times this will be a big loss at the end of the season.

First up, great work by Norman to get all these results up so quickly and so well presented. :thanks:

Congratulations to Tor for the overall win, and grats to Gabor and John for the podium. Really nice to see different people up the top this season, looks like being much closer this time. :thumb:

Plenty of interest in the different Classes too, with some good (and surprising) results too.
Grats to the podium in each Class.

Ian mixing it with the WRC08 big boys.
Jani getting his Junior Class car up to P15, brilliant.
James at P16, well done.
Senad, P19, very nice.
And Daniel showing his rapid promotion to Grade 2 was justified.

Lots of other notables, but too many to mention.

What a turnout too, 55 drivers, something is certainly working well with this League, take bow Rick and the organising Team. :pray:

I expected to see the WRC guys dominate this Round, and they sure ran some very fast times. That has put us Production Class guys back in our place, but don't make mistakes or we'll pounce, lol.(Well, Simone will anyway) :tongue:

Cheers to all who drove this Round, looks like the makings of a good season. :ups:

Congrats to Jani for the Junior win, I backed off in some spots to be safe and it cost me the win, well done mate.

I asked before but didn't get an answer, on the first two stages I blanked out and didn't save the replays but I have them for stages 3 to 12, am I disqualified because I don't have replays for the first two stages?

I have received the following replays so far.

Code:
A1-Hubert Smolders
A1-Ian Bundell
A1-Norman Biscuits
A2-Dariusz Swiderski
A2-John Cunningham
A2-Mark Birney
A2-Nigel Atkins
A2-Norbert Leitner
A2-Tor Anders Berven
Junior-Jani Nylander
Junior-Miikka Peltola
Junior-Olli Kauppinen
Junior-Tyrone Firith
Production-Adam Jonas
Production-Alastair Walker
Production-Damien Jones
Production-Dubravko Sparovec
Production-Eckhart Von Glan
Production-Erik Tveit (if I can decypher which stage is which :D)
Production-Kevin Hopkins
Production-Lukasz Demolin
Production-Senad Subasic
Production-Simone Demi
Production-Warren Dawes
Rookie-Norman Bruce

LOL file names :)

Code:
1.rpl
daimond fast.rpl
ffffa.rpl
ffffaaaaaaaaaaaaasssst.rpl
lost.rpl
miniechst.rpl
veryfastmineshaft.rpl

Since one has to choose the correct stage, weather and surface for viewing replays, replay names would have to be a bit more descriptive. Even if I knew which stage was "fffffa", I still wouldn't know if it was your first run on fffffa, or your second run on ffffa :D
If you could put SS01 - SS12 somewhere in the title in the future, it would be very helpful :thanks:

LOL file names :)

Code:
1.rpl
daimond fast.rpl
ffffa.rpl
ffffaaaaaaaaaaaaasssst.rpl
lost.rpl
miniechst.rpl
veryfastmineshaft.rpl

Since one has to choose the correct stage, weather and surface for viewing replays, replay names would have to be a bit more descriptive. Even if I knew which stage was "fffffa", I still wouldn't know if it was your first run on fffffa, or your second run on ffffa :D
If you could put SS01 - SS12 somewhere in the title in the future, it would be very helpful :thanks:

I should read the rules on the middle of the day next time, shouldn't I? :)

Shall we see..

1: Greenhills (SS1)
ffaa: New Bobs (SS2)
miniechst: Mineshaft (SS3)
daimondfast: Daimond Creek (SS4)
Hehe, SS5 is not saved due me being mad at my self...
Lost: Prospect Ridge (SS6)
SS7 not saved...
SS8 crashed out before the end, so no replay..
veryfastmineshaft: Mineshaft (SS9)
ffffaaaaaaaaaaaaasssst: Diamond Creek (SS10)
SS11 not saved since RBR crashed to desktop..
SS12: Not saved, because I've no idea..

As the school reports say - needs to improve :redface: - A gentle roll on SS2 and almost writing the car off on SS11 made the lucky escape on SS8 seem like a cake walk. Enjoyed the event - congrats to podium finishers and the organisers/results team a big thank you for an enjoyable event - will try and improve on the next one.

Pete

http://www.mediafire.com/?6x9z33ka2lfdf3a Hopefully my replays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back