RDRC S3 Rally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to apologize for such a long delay for the video, but my computer gremlins are back with a vengeance. I can't record at all 80% of the time, and I can barely use Sony Vegas with a couple of files. Very frustrating to get anything disk-intensive done.
A new computer is long overdue, but can't afford it.

Anyway, if anyone else has some free time and will to take over the videos, do please get in touch :good:

Can't do that. Both because I can't record, and because it would take me several hours to upload half a minute of recorded video. Thanks though.

But, on the bright side, Olli Kauppinen has volunteered to take over, so it should be sorted. :good:

I have one serious thing to come up with. I am having troubles with keeping my off-school schedule empty and less and less time is available to use. It started with no write ups, but now I am not sure if I can make the rest of the season too.

Last review was done for round 2 I guess and yet I haven't started with the 3rd and 4th. Now its even 5th round to do and round 6 is closing faster and faster.

I know you were used to them, with videos side by side, but it is not possible from my side to get it sorted. I may try write something up after the season, like I did in the previous, some mixage of last rounds with interview with the champion.

I will think more about my participation in this season, but I am out of battle for good overall pace, so my motivation isn't really big.

Anyway, I wanted to thank for your support with my articles, I know they have never been without errors, but I was always trying to do my best :) Good luck with the videos Olli!

(p.s.: I am sorry if I let you down with this post and you expected some more content to be added :))

Haha, I knew that one...

"... SCHUMACHER"

Some guys with much experiance in creating skins on RBR? I'd love to look better in the highlights than just a poor default skin(Doesn't mean that the default doesn't look good).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 264 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 174 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%