RDRC S3 Match Maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grade 3 driver running with the Suzuki Swift in Season Three will consider teaming up with someone else of the same grade also wanting to drive the Swift in season 3.

PM me if interested,

Pete

Looking for Team Mate

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a team mate for the RDRC Champs. I am just about to reach grade 3 and do a fair bit of driving, so i'm not a newbie to RBR, I really enjoy playing the new mods.

So - anyone, preferably able to make the Tuesday night OC sessions, if you're interested in making an alliance - please let me know.

Thanks

Keegs

Max Racing Team needs a second driver. If anyone interested in driving a C4 WRC 08 for season 3 for Max Racing:
Skins will be provided, with posibility for additional sponsors. Tips and help will also be provided.

Skin layout on a Subaru:
241.jpg

I am open to team formation running an A6K car (J-RDRC). I have not chosen a car yet, and hope to get some test time in soon, probably next week.

However, since I am a Grade 2 driver I will be at a severe disadvantage when it comes to scoring team points. This would be a "fun team" and not a competitive team, so please keep that in mind!

Edit: I have found a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline